Blitzway - Men in Black: International - 1/6 Agent H & High T Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett Banner

Formerly hypnobrett
CF Supporter
Reaction score
"Always remember, the universe has a way of leading you to where you're supposed to be at the moment you're supposed to be there."
What we believe to be the truth is not always the truth.
Men in Black: International, a spin-off film of the MIB series, showed the existence of aliens in a fresh and extraordinary way and it thrilled a lot of fans.
Blitzway is proud to present 1/6th scale collectible figures of MIB agents, Agent H and High T, who struggle for the coexistence of Earthlings and Aliens!
The suit makes the man!
These two agents feature iconic black suits, sunglasses, weapons, and symbolic equipment very realistically detailed.
Also, we sculpted their portraits with natural facial expressions that allow you to feel the emotion of each character.
These make them more attractive and enhance their value to the next level.
Now, meet these agents with their charming and classy appearance, before they wipe out your memory!
"Let's do this!"

Release: Q4 2020 - $289 each
www.blitzway.com

200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-15.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-14.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-20.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-21.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-22.jpg

[BW-UMS 11301] - MIB: International - Agent H. Sixth Scale Collectible Figure
Highly detailed likeness of Chris Hemsworth as Agent H; Men in Black: International, 2019 portrait
Sophisticatedly Tailored and designed outfits
Highly detailed realistic equipment and accessories
Newly designed and developed male body with over 30 points of articulations
Newly designed and developed figure stand
Approximately 31cm tall
1 Pair of gun gripping hands
1 Right pointing hand
1 Right hammer gripping hand
1 Right neuralyzer gripping hand
1 Left thumb up hand
1 Left natural hand

Costume
1 Suit jacket
1 Suit pants
1 Dress shirts
1 Black tie
1 Pair of socks
1 Pair of dress shoes

Accessories
1 EM gun set
1 Bumper gun
1 Watch
1 Neuralyzer
1 Hammer
1 Sunglasses
1 Set of figure stand
1 Pawny (Early Pre-Order Bonus)
★ Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.

200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-1.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-2.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-3.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-4.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-5.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-6.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-7.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-8.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-9.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-10.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-11.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-12.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-13.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-17.jpg
200813_blitzway_AGENT-H_WEB_FINAL-16.jpg

[BW-UMS 11302] - MIB: International - High T. Sixth Scale Collectible Figure
Highly detailed likeness of Liam Neeson as High T; Men in Black: International, 2019 portrait
Sophisticatedly Tailored and designed outfits
Highly detailed realistic equipment and accessories
Newly designed and developed male body with over 30 points of articulations
Newly designed and developed figure stand
Approximately 31cm tall
1 Pair of gun gripping hands
1 Pair of natural hands
1 Right thumb up hand
1 Left phone gripping hand

Costume
1 Suit jacket
1 Suit vest
1 Suit pants
1 Dress shirts
1 Black tie
1 Handkerchief
1 Pair of socks
1 Pair of dress shoes

Accessories
1 Series 7 De-Atomizer
1 Cellphone
1 Watch
1 Sunglasses
2 Framed pictures
1 Set of figure stand
1 Pawny (Early Pre-Order Bonus)
★ Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.

200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-1.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-2.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-3.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-4.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-5.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-6.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-7.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-8.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-9.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-10.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-11.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-12.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-13.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-14.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-15.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-19.jpg
200813_blitzway_HIGH-T_WEB_FINAL-18.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Blitzway - Men in Black: International - 1/6 Agent H & High T Collectible Figures

Right now those seem like damn good likenesses to me - certainly incredible sculpts. Although I question my own judgment at times....

Re: Blitzway - Men in Black: International - 1/6 Agent H & High T Collectible Figures

Funny how Blitz nails Hemsworth likeness on their first try and Hot Toys is still trying after like 20 figures.

That said this feels like such a complete waste of two figures. Wish they did MIB1 or 2. Top it off with a deluxe version for each that comes with the egg chair.

Would have instant bought those. At least these are nice to look at?

aacb7ce02d7ab869b2072158f519f0e3.jpg

men-in-black-2.jpg

sculpts look great... may just grab them for the hell of it if i find them on discount.

First Ragnarok, now MIB:I. It's just not easy getting a Tessa Thompson figure nowadays.

To me, with the glasses on, H look spot on but High T, not quite. With the glasses off, High T looks spot on, but H, not quite. Both look good though. I agree that J and K would have been better. MIM International was okay, but not that great.
At least High T comes with the paintings.

Sculpts are really nice. Even though the movie was so-so I may pick them up. It just really ticks me off that they aren't producing Tessa's Agent M. But of course the character is African American and female, so I'm sure BW doesn't believe the figures will sell. Maybe they'll add her if sales are decent, but won't hold my breath. It would have been great if BW had produced the original MIB. I have the Enterbay MIB figures, but Blitzway could certainly top those.

Is this their new Financial Flop series?

Blitzway continues to frustrate...they are almost as frustrating as Hot Toys.
Every time I look at all of the amazing talent being wasted on one more Hawkeye or Princess Leia figure a small part of me dies.
This is almost as bad.
Thinking of all of the movies that were released between 1965 and 2020 that probably would have been cheaper to acquire licensing to produce figures, are more popular and critically acclaimed, and would sell more figures...and Blitzway chooses this movie?
No one saw it, no one liked it, and I doubt anyone honestly hoped to have figures from it. Why Blitzway?

The figures look great! As others have suggested, it's an odd choice. Make excellent figures from arguably the least popular, and worst film of the series...
To be fair though, Blitzway is not the odd man out in this regard. Hot Toys have a history of making some of their best figures, from some of the least significant characters. Yondu looks fantastic, but they can't get Han Solo or Luke Skywalker looking right?

I wish they would re-clothe these figures and literally release them as figures from ANY other films that Liam Neeson and Chris Hemsworth were in...

I wish they would re-clothe these figures and literally release them as figures from ANY other films that Liam Neeson and Chris Hemsworth were in...

Neeson could easily be a Brian Mills figure.

Because when people say they want 1/6 Men in Black figures, clearly they‘re talking about this dumpster fire. Go home Blitzway. Also, remember how everyone drooled over the Banderas Zorro HS promo pics and then the figure came out... It’s actually upsetting how exceptional these look because they could not have picked a less worthy movie to bestow their efforts upon.

At least they didn't waste resources and talent on that plank of wood Tessa Thompson....

NOTICE OF PROJECT
CANCELLATION

?Men in Black: International, 2019? sixth scale collectible figure projects are unfortunately canceled due to the licensor?s problem.

In case that you already ordered this product, please cancel your order and request a refund if you paid a deposit.

Please contact us if there is any problem with the refund. We?ll find a way.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

I really wonder if it's the licensor's problem.

Yeah, probably just not enough preorders came in.

Licensor my ass. Blitzway made a poor business decision.

Back