Prop Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Joker Clown Mask Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Joker-Clown Mask Prop-replica by Queen Studios Coming Soon...

erD5L7E.jpg

Not accurate has chubby cheeks. If they get it right ill buy it even though i have the ministry of masks version.

Will be getting the newer one this week. Queen Studios was brave enough to recall the first mask, and after months of waiting on the newer version, finally shipped.

Where can you even buy the new one? Have not seen it available for order anywhere.
I am not 100% sure, but it seems that this "upgraded" version was only done for China market, after a huge complaint by customers that the first version was cheaply made.
I am still to receive mine, once it arrives I will take some photos and compare it with the "original" version.

I am not 100% sure, but it seems that this "upgraded" version was only done for China market, after a huge complaint by customers that the first version was cheaply made.
I am still to receive mine, once it arrives I will take some photos and compare it with the "original" version.
Did you end up receiving this? I've been trying to find pictures of this 'upgraded' mask but I can't seem to find them anywhere, only the original inaccurate version.

Did you end up receiving this? I've been trying to find pictures of this 'upgraded' mask but I can't seem to find them anywhere, only the original inaccurate version.
I am honestly growing tired of this matter. I have been waiting for a year, and now was promised to receive it by April....

Back