New Custom 1/4th Neca Endoskeleton underway.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EndoT800

Freaked Out
Reaction score
With the pandemic confinement, it has allowed me to revisit some old kits which I had stored in my workshop. I'm calling these the pandemic builds which include the Space Jockey, the Halcyon 1/5th Alien, Tsukuda 1/9th Endoskeleton, The Chestburster even a T-Rex repaint along with a refreshing of the Neca 1/4th Predator 2 along with this figure makeover.

I'm nearing the completion of my new custom makeover for the Neca 1/4th Endoskeleton. This endo was in storage and in pieces but I had no desire to work on it. Seeing that I had more time on hand than I wanted, it was good time to get him fixed up. I actually was working on the old Tsukuda Endoskeleton but found that I would rather work on a larger scale endo instead. The Tsukuda kit just needs to be put together so I will finish that next once this is done. Some of the highlights for this figure will include a interchangeable hand, new lower leg pistons, open internal chest area, ankle joints and a post-apocalyptic base.

Stay tuned!

20200712_191158b.jpg

Cant wait to see what you have in store for us. Your P1 custom was awesome!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back