INCREDIBLE 1/6 Indiana Jones head by Jonghyuk Park

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cking

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know this is sold out (it was a limited run of 30) but after all my years of collecting, I have never seen such a perfect Harrison Ford sculpture at any scale as these incredible hand sculpted pieces of 1/6 art by Jonghyuk Park. His Deckard is possibly even MORE outstanding.

109914110_1138698019834198_8401821624300822071_n.jpg

EduQdttWsAE0lWy.jpeg.jpg

115929849_890095198153250_4588051213499004549_n.jpg

80461545_2946807272030233_9079507140817610975_n.jpg

81665430_472642900066085_6484132568829022121_n.jpg

If anyone was lucky enough to get one of these - I am SO jealous, but congratulations. i doubt there will ever be anything better than this made available.

If it was a member on here who commissioned it - I BEG you to reconsider the short edition number of 30 and open it up to more of us who have waited years for this to be a reality, but just didn't know how to order one.

Last edited:
It is perfect IMO. Would love to own it. Don't know the orig. price but it probably worth it.

I’ve never seen these, when were they done? How much? Is it just the head sculpts or was the outfit custom as well? I’d definitely pick up Indy and Deckard. Amazing is an understatement.

It was just the head sculpt and it was only just released and sold out very quickly. I don't even know how it was advertised but he confirmed that it was a private commission and was limited to 30 pieces which are already sold out (same with Deckard). It saddens me that the number produced is so small. Surely the person who commissioned it must know that they could have probably sold three times as many of them. I doubt any officially licensed version will come close to this.

I don't know how much the Indy or Deckard heads cost, but I had read that he was charging $830 shipped for some of his other head sculpts!

It was just the head sculpt and it was only just released and sold out very quickly. I don't even know how it was advertised but he confirmed that it was a private commission and was limited to 30 pieces which are already sold out (same with Deckard). It saddens me that the number produced is so small. Surely the person who commissioned it must know that they could have probably sold three times as many of them. I doubt any officially licensed version will come close to this.

I don't know how much the Indy or Deckard heads cost, but I had read that he was charging $830 shipped for some of his other head sculpts!

It makes no sense to me. Then again it has never made any sense to me why so many of these artists have such abysmal customer service skills. How hard is it to reply to a simple email or keep someone updated? Don't they want to make money? Wouldn't they want repeat customers down the line for future projects?

It makes no sense to me. Then again it has never made any sense to me why so many of these artists have such abysmal customer service skills. How hard is it to reply to a simple email or keep someone updated? Don't they want to make money? Wouldn't they want repeat customers down the line for future projects?

Why didn't Van Gogh paint 1,000 Starry Nights and make a bunch more money??

These sculptors consider themselves artists and aren't in it for the business end of it.

The thing that really rubs me the wrong way about customs is how elitist the high-end of it is. Just the super pretentious, "I have something that you don't" end of it.

By your logic why not just make one of them then?

I agree with your last statement though. There is a snobbery. I don't like it either.

In this instance, it is the person who commissioned the sculpt who has limited the numbers. It sounds like the sculptor would have done more but his hands are tied by the agreement that's been made with he private individual who commissioned the work. Very elitist.

Why didn't Van Gogh paint 1,000 Starry Nights and make a bunch more money??
These sculptors consider themselves artists and aren't in it for the business end of it.

The thing that really rubs me the wrong way about customs is how elitist the high-end of it is. Just the super pretentious, "I have something that you don't" end of it.

Just to chime in; I can assure you that it is not snobbery or anything similar by the run organizer.

But the fact is Buffy sells painted sculpts only so this had to be capped at some reasonable level regardless.

Think a major part of it is also that the person who commissioned this doesn?t then want to see recasts all over the shop, so was very selective with who should be able to buy one.

Just to chime in; I can assure you that it is not snobbery or anything similar by the run organizer.

But the fact is Buffy sells painted sculpts only so this had to be capped at some reasonable level regardless.

Think a major part of it is also that the person who commissioned this doesn?t then want to see recasts all over the shop, so was very selective with who should be able to buy one.

Exactly...i know Who organized the run ( actually we have a great project together close to an end right now)

for both Sculpt and this Is the reason he choose Just 30 specific collectors . At that time i didnt have 800$ to spend for a Sculpt (Deckard) . :dunno

That's how I understood it too, and that there was indeed a push for a more to be made rather than the opposite.

Anyway...in october /november i Will commission 20 or 30 Deckard sculpt with a great sculpture artist . I mean ,the same level or really close to Buffy. Won't be cheap and won't be Painted . I Will post a thread when Will happen.

Anyway...in october /november i Will commission 20 or 30 Deckard sculpt with a great sculpture artist . I mean ,the same level or really close to Buffy. Won't be cheap and won't be Painted . I Will post a thread when Will happen.

Nice, interested! Always good to see more Ford sculpts being made.

How on earth were the 30 "selective few" selected? I've been an Indiana Jones collector with a presence here and good reputation for 20 years and never saw any way of ordering one of these. I would have gladly paid $800 for the Indy as in all those years of collecting, nothing has come close to that Jonghyuk Park version before - especially with the flawless paintjob that got everything right. (Ford's eyebrows are notoriously difficult to paint correctly and this guy got it spot on).

For those who say these artists aren't interested in the business side of things - I can pretty much guarantee that $800 x 30 customers = $24,000 which should raise their interest levels somewhat.

I can understand not wanting to have it recast and selling to "trusted" collectors, but if that's the case - why on earth is the price so high? It's certainly not to deter any of those customers from recasting if they have already been selected as the "trusted few" who wouldn't recast it anyway. Why did they have to pay so much money for it if the artist isn't interested in the business side of it?

Anyway, back on track - they are both phenomenal Harrison Ford sculpts (I think Deckard has got the edge over the Indy) and i'm just jealous, disappointed and frustrated about not being able to get in on the "elite" group of 30 who were selected for this offering. Congratulations to those who did get it.

Last edited:
Back