Statue Iron Studios Stan Lee 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
New video n Instargam super cool sttaue. sorry I am crummy when I try and post a video

stanjs.jpg
stanis.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the whole statue! Though I'll probably just stick with the 1/10 deluxe Stan Lee

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Gotta see this first ....before deciding to get it. I already bought a keepsake of Stan Lee. But if the statue is exceptional, then maybe....

Gotta see this first ....before deciding to get it. I already bought a keepsake of Stan Lee. But if the statue is exceptional, then maybe....

Seems like a lot of money to pay for a statue of Stan. No disrespect, but that's not likely to be a very exciting piece.

Seems like a lot of money to pay for a statue of Stan. No disrespect, but that's not likely to be a very exciting piece.

I don't think they announced a price yet, so I don't know if it'll be costly or not. And depending on the sculpt ...the details and likeness of the portrait ...this piece could be worth the money. It won't be as exciting as a dynamic sculpt of Batman or Spider-Man ...but it could be a very well sculpted statue of Stan. And to some that may be enough.

If you go off of their recent endgame 1/4 scale, the cheapest option was Captain America which was $700. So I'm thinking the price might be around there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

If you go by the cheap pvc, questionable paint jobs, and factory short cuts Iron Studios takes then neither should their Endgame ?statues?.

I?ve got all of the Endgame statues and aside from the light weight hammer for Thor and Cap, the quality of materials seems pretty great. Visually the hammer looks just fine. They?re a bit over priced but not out of bounds from my perspective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back