Statue XM Studios New Cable statue 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
pretty awesome!

Attachments

• xmstudios.jpg
    xmstudios.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Re: XM Studios New Cable statue 2020 ?

It's gotta be Cable. He's got a robotic arm and ammunition shells strapped to his shoulder.

Agreed. It has to be Cable.

So already I don't like the use of armor plates on his arm instead of organic metal. The techno-organic virus is supposed to turn living flesh into organic metal. On the first Cable statue they did the same. Can't XM make his arm look organic metal this time around?

I'm beyond happy with the sideshow Cable PF. That'll be all the Cable I'll need for my collection. I'm curious to see how this one turns out though.

True dat! SSC Cable is my go-to.

...This piece will need to really blow me away for me to added it next to my SSC Cable.

XM Studios News

- Cable with Hope will be ready for Pre-Order tomorrow Wednesday, 10th November 2021! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Cable with Hope. The X-Men universe has given fans iconic and memorable partnerships, friendships, and dynamics between our mutant heroes. Some tragic, some unlikely, some precious, and some heart-wrenching. Cable and Hope, a protector/guardian/father-daughter relationship well known among X-Men fans, comes to mind. A father-daughter dynamic centered around a major event in the course of the X-Men history, where the hope of mutantkind lies in the fate of a small girl.

This art statue collectible depicts Cable, one of X-Men’s long-standing heroes protecting baby Hope Summers, known as the Mutant Messiah. Hope Summers is the first mutant born after the House of M and Decimation events (where Scarlet Witch uttered the famous line: “no more mutants”, resulting in the mass depowering of close to a million mutants overnight). With his signature classic costume, short, worn cape flowing, the time-traveling mutant is seen at a ready stance, heavy set of weapons ready. In his left arm, he carries a scared Hope Summers close to him, prepared to defend and protect her from anyone who wishes to bring harm to the Mutant Messiah and by extension, the future of mutantkind.

Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

1f1ku9.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

I never liked the OG XM Cable. IMO, this is a vast improvement over the OG. That said, I still think that the sideshow PF is king of the hill.

XM Studios News

"At XM, we always value our loyal base of collectors and community members and firmly believe in providing our customers with the highest quality products and experiences. Following the announcement of Cable with Hope (X Force Series) 1:4 Marvel Premium Collectibles, we acknowledge that there have been some concerns from our community regarding the item's price.

To maintain our products' highest quality, we will face cost increases from time to time. As development, labour and production cost prices rise, we want to ensure we can maintain premium quality and craftsmanship.

Following an internal discussion, we will be reducing the price of Cable with Hope (X Force Series) 1:4 Marvel Premium Collectibles from S$1,799 to S$1,699. We want to ensure that our customers feel satisfied with the item and the value they receive.We will continue to listen to our customers and we value your feedback. Without our supporters, collectors and community, XM would not be where it is today."

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios News

- [UPDATE] Revealing the 2nd Cable headsculpt switch-out for Cable with Hope! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 MARVEL Premium Collectibles series statue, Cable with Hope. The X-Men universe has given fans iconic and memorable partnerships, friendships, and dynamics between our mutant heroes. Some tragic, some unlikely, some precious, and some heart-wrenching. Cable and Hope, a protector/guardian/father-daughter relationship well known among X-Men fans, comes to mind. A father-daughter dynamic centered around a major event in the course of the X-Men history, where the hope of mutantkind lies in the fate of a small girl.

This art statue collectible depicts Cable, one of X-Men’s long-standing heroes protecting baby Hope Summers, known as the Mutant Messiah. Hope Summers is the first mutant born after the House of M and Decimation events (where Scarlet Witch uttered the famous line: “no more mutants”, resulting in the mass depowering of close to a million mutants overnight).

With his signature classic costume, short, worn cape flowing, the time-traveling mutant is seen at a ready stance, heavy set of weapons ready. In his left arm, he carries a scared Hope Summers close to him, prepared to defend and protect her from anyone who wishes to bring harm to the Mutant Messiah and by extension, the future of mutantkind."

XM Studios Facebook

1a5jt9.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

XM Studios News

- Official XM Cable with Hope 1/4 Statue Assembly Video -

“Just when it looked like there was no possibility of a future for mutants, hope arrives. But the X-Men aren't there to meet it - the Marauders and Purifiers beat them to it. Now the race is on to get the first new mutant born since the events of House of M that left mutantkind decimated.

Hope Summers:
Known across the world as the Mutant Messiah, Hope Summers is born after M-Day as the only new mutant. Though unlike other mutants, her mutant gene is detectable at birth, making her a highly sought-after target by many groups with good but mostly ill intentions. But it’s Cable that finds and protects her.

Cable (Nathan Summers):
Meet Nathan Summers, time-traveling soldier and original leader of the mutant commando team, X-Force! The son of Cyclops and a clone of Jean Grey, Cable was raised by dissidents of Apocalypse in a far-flung future...”

XM Studios Facebook

wow, it's getting released already? That's pretty fast!

were they going to use the alternate beardless head with the gritting teeth or are they sticking with this one?

Back