Pure arts battle damage t-800 art mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FDS

Freaked Out
Reaction score
T-800 ART MASK BATTLE DAMAGE!

So guys whats your thoughts on this one?

Screen Shot 2020-08-06 at 20.42.42.jpg

It looks better than the first version. Pretty decent price too. Love the “flickering” effect.

I only see the mask, no grenade on Sideshow.
The description says
" LED Light-up eyes for a burned effect
Glitching sound effect and flickering eyes",
So either Light-up eyes, or flickering eyes with the sound effects? If this is the case, it's a bummer, because I would use a battery eliminator and have it permanently plugged in, but would not want the permanent sounds.

I’m assuming you only get the grenade if you pre-order it through Purearts.

I’m assuming you only get the grenade if you pre-order it through Purearts.

That is correct.

You get the grenade if you a order the exclusive one direct from purearts! only 800 of them.

Regular edition size 2029.

I have the first one and love it so I pre ordered this one too you can’t go wrong with these in my opinion CC996037-CCF1-4B8C-AEC4-95662646F808.jpg

I've got about $450 in sideshow rewards points I have to use this year and not much else I'm interested in so I am considering this. Any other owners out there can speak to the quality of this piece? And does just the eyes light up or does the entire battle damaged sections light up too?

There’s a few YouTube reviews out there that will answer all of your questions. I think the damaged “scorched” sections light up as well.

Yea, I managed to find some last night after I posted this. Seems like a decent piece actually. In retrospect, the original non-battle damaged version seems more up my alley though so I don't know...

Back