• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Clones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for sideshow clones. Preferable deluxe and commanders, but open to others.

Located in USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get a few of those and you'll have to upgrade your collection video to a couple more thousand for the tagline ;) best of luck!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is not meant to be a knock in any sense but it is curious how there seems to be escalating interest in the old Sideshow commanders/clones. Anyway - if you happen to be on FB there are several people selling them in the OSR BST group.

I have a deluxe 501st and a Boil and Waxer with Numa 2 pack exclusive. if you want them just shoot me a message and we can work something out. If not no worries my friend.

I have a deluxe 501st and a Boil and Waxer with Numa 2 pack exclusive. if you want them just shoot me a message and we can work something out. If not no worries my friend.

Back