SooSoo Toys 1/6 Boy of Steel Superboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
54B0FA40-5943-4619-879E-20200BA6C045.jpeg
702CD149-9D5F-4846-8502-98B4CD4EC0F6.jpeg
F6B4688E-B88B-4D52-9445-38ADBDBFD35E.jpeg
C0AB8307-F66D-459B-BD33-21F4D383CC4A.jpeg
51145942-A1D2-405E-BD01-9EBD70E7381B.jpeg

I used to have the DC Direct 5.75 inch figure of this and have wanted a 1/6 version for a while. Looks decent.

Is this a young superman, Clark kent, or is it some other character like Superman?

I do like it tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a young superman, Clark kent, or is it some other character like Superman?

I do like it tho.

I think it’s suppose to be DC’s tv show Titans version but I’ll be modifying him to be the comic book version to go along with my other DC comic book figures.

Didn?t even know there was a tv series like this. So this is not a young Clark Kent?

The laser eye head looks so much like the justice league Superman?s laser eyes by hot toys.

This is the look I’ll be going for. I had the old DC Direct Supes and Superboy figures of these two displayed with this comic back in the day. Made for a nice display. The same in 1/6 would be cool.

A898E4BF-3592-4AA0-9688-0BDCE3B3449C.jpeg

He goes by Conner Kent, but he is a clone made up of the DNA from Superman and Lex Luthor.

Interesting. Never read up on him much but always like the look for some reason.

This is fantastic. Is it going to be up anywhere besides tnsfigures.com?

Probably all the usual vendors eventually. Toys Wonderland has him up for $158 too.

Looks good but it def doesn't need to be on the ganghood (aka Bane) body with the fat torso. It wouldn've been a little more effort on their part, but they could've used a TTM19 Clone with the bigger Ganghood arms and it would still look good. I did this recently for a custom.

The likeness looks a little better than the proto, so that's cool. Not quite as good as the Robin/NW likeness though. Krypto looks really good as well. The height is a tad disappointing, but by no means a deal breaker for me. I got my invoice from OSO yesterday, and they're expecting to have this in next month. Looking forward to it, but, man, I've really got to get some more display cabinets. I'm out of space!

Looks decent in Justin’s video. The S on the shirt could‘ve been done a bit cleaner but it’ll work. Krypto looks good but I’ll need to get a custom cape made for him to turn him into a comic book/cartoon version.

Back