Statue Prime 1 Studio : Batman 1989 1/2 Keaton High-Definition Museum Masterline Series .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josemanuelr8212

Super Freak
Reaction score
High-Definition Museum Masterline Series

Batman 1989 Keaton
239729b73971077aee031a9d57e33753.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully he comes with a neck/head turn just like Sideshows :monkey3

But in all honesty that Sideshow piece is one of my favourite Batman pieces, and I’ve got almost a dozen large scale Batman pieces in my collection.

Hopefully he comes with a neck/head turn just like Sideshows :monkey3

But in all honesty that Sideshow piece is one of my favourite Batman pieces, and I’ve got almost a dozen large scale Batman pieces in my collection.

the 89 pf is my least favorite piece, almost everything about it is inaccurate.

anyway, is this thread supposed to be funny or sth?

the 89 pf is my least favorite piece, almost everything about it is inaccurate.

anyway, is this thread supposed to be funny or sth?

If any of the movie threads are any indication how is that any different from any other Batman piece.... or Joker, or Star Wars, or Alien, or Predator piece.

And oddly enough the Batman piece that I’ve read is one of the more accurate pieces, Sideshows Bale Bats (PF) is easily one of my least favourite pieces in my collection.

But as to your query I haven’t seen any official postings.

If any of the movie threads are any indication how is that any different from any other Batman piece.... or Joker, or Star Wars, or Alien, or Predator piece.

look, I can enjoy it as a Batman 89 comics representation to some extent but I don't get all the praise when even a 1/12 toy company like mezco did a better job at capturing the likeness

And oddly enough the Batman piece that I’ve read is one of the more accurate pieces, Sideshows Bale Bats (PF) is easily one of my least favourite pieces in my collection.

just my favorite Dark Knight head sculpt so far, the pose ruined it for me unfortunately

But as to your query I haven’t seen any official postings.

yeah neither did i. I hate it when people do that.

Back