Petition to increase Stealth Iron Man edition size

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polystoned

Freakzoid
Reaction score
We all know they've increased edition sizes before. No better circumstances than this occasion. They were being pre-sold at SDCC, the charity auction hype increased demand, it's already being successfully pre-sold by the flippers on ebay, and we only had an 8 minute ordering window on a bogged server. Let's try to get the edition size up to at least 2000. Please contact Sideshow and encourage an edition size increase so that many of us that unsuccessfully pursued the priority pre-order this morning have some chance of getting our wait list spots filled. Thanks! :family

NO STEALTH IRON MAN FOR YOU!!!
seinfeld.jpg

They already upped it .:rolleyes:

Upgrade your speed connection.This is a snobbish hobby.

Just get on the waitlist and suck it up.:lol I had to. This will hopefully be my 1st Marvel Sideshow piece and I have the Marvel fever now!:chew

Up it, its probably twice what most of us expected.

What was the edition size and what has it been upped to? Didn't want the temptation so I've avoided looking at it. :lol

I just got off the phone with a SS rep and this is what he said to those that missed out.....

:violin:violin:violin:violin

Leave it alone as is! I had bad luck as well and missed out on the pre-order, but sucked it up and got on the wait list.

Yes, I am still pissed that the servers crashed and burned at my place, but I least I got on the list.

I petition to nominate for the 'Worst Thread Ever'

Stop crying, get on the wait list and it'll convert.

Back