Action Figure Disney Ultimates line by Super7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
TXCzNYG.jpg

SaNK9k1.jpg

jSml3rM.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialSuper7/posts/10158913663390820

Super7:

We are thrilled to announce this imaginative and creative collaboration with Disney kicking off with the launch of our first three Disney collectibles. #disney #mickeymouse #sorcerersapprentice #fantasia #pinnochio #princejohn #robinhood #ultimatesfigures #super7

I'm honestly shocked they're going Ultimates for Disney, I thought it was just going to be Reaction figures. But these are pretty exciting! There's almost no actually good figures for classic Disney stuff. I think this line will be exciting!

Disney Robin Hood? Hell yes!! :rock

But where is the man (er fox) himself? :tap

Haha well it's going to take them a looooong time to fill out lines. Super7 typically does waves of 4 different figures, and they've got TMNT, Thundercats, some wrestling figures, Conan. Just lots of stuff, but if I had to guess they will move Disney right up to the top and make as much as they can. I mean that's pretty much what anyone should do with the Disney license lol.

All in for this line. Curious what the sizes are going to be like considering the wide range of characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All in for this line. Curious what the sizes are going to be like considering the wide range of characters.

I think they're going to scale together, Mickey and Pinocchio look a little zoomed in on the full product pics as compared to Prince John. But it's literally anyone's guess until we see them at a Con or something.

Super7 didn't show anything new off during SDCC week, just their exclusives. I'm figuring they would've revealed these there.

These are up for order. Still no real indication how tall each figure will be, they all just say 7 inches. Also cool that Mickey comes with a giant spell book.

I love Robin Hood. I will absolutely get that Prince John. The problem is there are sooo many characters to choose from and I doubt this line will go very long so you're not likely to get multiple characters from the same movie.

Wow, these look awesome.

Lots of good things going up for preorder at the wrong times. :(

There's BBTS, Dorkside, and Entertainment Earth I think that all sell Super7 that don't require payments up front. Anyone know any other retailers?

I love Robin Hood. I will absolutely get that Prince John. The problem is there are sooo many characters to choose from and I doubt this line will go very long so you're not likely to get multiple characters from the same movie.

I don't know, I can't see this being anything but successful for Super7, so as long as Disney doesn't shut them down for any reason, I think they want to and will keep the line going as long as they can. I just wish they'd do more than 3-4 figures per preorder wave.

This first wave being just 3 figures here with almost a year wait does suck though. There'll probably be at least 3 other waves up for preorder before we get these in hand.

It just occurred to me, are these based off of any actual previous Disney toys? I thought part of the idea of their Ultimates lines was that they were remakes/reimaginings of older toy lines.

Last edited:
Pinocchio is my favorite character but I don?t like the way he looks here. That herocross figure looked strange too.

It just occurred to me, are these based off of any actual previous Disney toys? I thought part of the idea of their Ultimates lines was that they were remakes/reimaginings of older toy lines.

No not based on anything. I guess their Ultimates mostly were like that, but seems like Thundercats is cartoon based, plus they have other stuff like Conan that's movie based, New Japan Pro Wrestling, and King Diamond lol.

Back