What is my signed Hot Toys Hicks worth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highwayman57

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I've received a tentative offer of $500 plus shipping from a fellow who's interested in my boxed Hot Toys Hicks, signed by Michael Biehn. What do you guys think? Bear in mind that the Hicks figure goes for $200-$250 on eBay, and I had to drive over five hours to a show in New Jersey, stand in line for over an hour, and pay $25 for the autograph. I will read your opinions with interest!

I've received a tentative offer of $500 plus shipping from a fellow who's interested in my boxed Hot Toys Hicks, signed by Michael Biehn. What do you guys think? Bear in mind that the Hicks figure goes for $200-$250 on eBay, and I had to drive over five hours to a show in New Jersey, stand in line for over an hour, and pay $25 for the autograph. I will read your opinions with interest!

Flip that *****.

It all depends on how much some sucka is willing to pay. Banny knows all about flipping suckas.

show me a pic of his signature. so I can sign my boxes and sell them for $500 too.

Damn this is a tough one.

If this guy has made you the offer of $500 then he is obvioulsy quite happy to spend that amount of cash so I wouldn't worry about wether its a fair valuation.

How much sentimental value does this figure hold for you personally, with it being signed by Biehn?

If my Hicks was signed by Biehn I might sell but I would never sell my Hudson if it had been signed by Paxton.

This aint helping much I know lol

My instinct says don't sell it. I for one wouldn't, not if I had gone through all that to meet Biehn, (Whom I have met, and gotten an auto of, but not of my Hicks figure...arrrgh!), so I would not sell it.
Plus, if it is worth $500 NOW, to someone, in time, it will be worth even more.
The figure is so rare now, that the prices are what you see. Note the Toys McCoy Indys, rare. One day, Hicks will draw even larger prices. If you have a pic of him signing your Hicks box, hang on to that, and put it with the figure. Frame it. Save it. And one day, we're talking over $1000. Easy. But not for a while.
If you sold it to me for $500 (Or anyone else..) that is what I would do with it. Wait and sell it for twice. You did the work, you should get any top collector dollar if you do ever sell it.

But, I wouldn't anyway. :D Ever. But, that's just me.

BTW, I paid around $250 to get my Hicks and that was a LONG time back. Late 2006. So...it will only go up. Hang on to him!

Do you think this figure will ever drop to $200 ? I just bought Hicks, Apone, Vasquez and Hudson for $950 shipped in mint condition. Do you think I did ok ?

Back