1:1 Batman Begins Utility Harness replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregday

Freakalicious
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Recently completed my Batman Begins "First Night Out" look. The belt is resin, linked with pins and made by the awesome Johann Leiter. The harness was scaled up from the 1:6 Hot Toys, CAD designed and then machined in aluminum.

Scratch building the Wayne Enterprises Transport Case, which isn't quite done yet.

IMG_5111.jpgIMG_5115.jpgIMG_5105.jpgIMG_5104.jpgIMG_5103.jpgIMG_5102.jpgIMG_5099.jpgIMG_5107.jpg

Bonus shot with stapler

IMG_5098.jpg

Pretty cool replica!

I like the idea of just displaying the harness in the case ...and the top of the case has the Wayne Industries name and logo on it. And maybe a note from Lucius Fox to Mr. Wayne.

Pretty cool replica!

I like the idea of just displaying the harness in the case ...and the top of the case has the Wayne Industries name and logo on it. And maybe a note from Lucius Fox to Mr. Wayne.

I actually own the original screen used data plate from the top of the case (bought from the Prop Store of London) that I'm affixing to my lid.

Batman-Begins-Wayne-Enterprises-Applied-Sciences-Division-Data-Plate-1.jpg

There you go! Yea, like that ...right on the case ...like it actually came from Wayne Enterprises. That would go awesome with this replica.

Back