Action Figure Indiana Jines box and display 1:12 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemble

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,

Indiana Jones Box/Display.

Recipe.

Indy - the body is from Figma and the head is from GlassmanCustoms https://glassmancustoms.com and the clothing was made by a friend on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/ageoftoys/.
The pants belt is made using left over fabric in the parts box as was the holster belt and the whip holder. The holster is from the Figma Indiana Jones figure.

The Grail, idol, Sankara Stone and Webley came from the Figma Indy figure. The MP40 and Walther P38 pistol came from Damtoys German Officer and the whip was made using pleather and plastic, the bag was made using pleather for the straps and material for the bag.

The Staff of Ra is made using plastic tube and the medallion was made by shrinking and then printing off the picture and then gluing it to plastic. The maps and Grail Dairy were all shrunk to size and printed off and the crates were made using balsa wood.

Base - is made using high density foam and the I used a pencil to mark out the stone work and then I used a piece of sand stone and pressed it into the foam. All the foliage is from MiniNatur and the moss was done by mixing fine sand with spakfilla and paint then applied.

Attachments

• ind1.JPG
    ind1.JPG
    215.1 KB · Views: 291
  • ind2.JPG
    ind2.JPG
    209.3 KB · Views: 288
  • ind3.JPG
    ind3.JPG
    279.5 KB · Views: 290
  • ind4.JPG
    ind4.JPG
    287 KB · Views: 327
  • ind5.JPG
    ind5.JPG
    269.7 KB · Views: 291
  • ind6.JPG
    ind6.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 278
  • ind7.JPG
    ind7.JPG
    263.4 KB · Views: 292
  • ind8.JPG
    ind8.JPG
    261.4 KB · Views: 289
  • ind9.JPG
    ind9.JPG
    266.9 KB · Views: 281
  • ind10.JPG
    ind10.JPG
    263.4 KB · Views: 277
Wow, very cool! I don't usually have much interest in 1/12, but I would totally buy an Indy in that scale as it looks like he would be fun as hell to pose.

That's pretty inventive.

I love that after all these years you are still using the same pale blue backdrop. Now that's consistency.

Thanks buddy and yeah I like the pale blue backdrop for some reason.

Wow, very cool! I don't usually have much interest in 1/12, but I would totally buy an Indy in that scale as it looks like he would be fun as hell to pose.

Thanks heaps mate and 1:12 figures is what I now do mostly as I get more diorama's and there is a lot of 1:12 items you can get on the market and the details are just awesome as is the articulation.

Thanks heaps mate and 1:12 figures is what I now do mostly as I get more diorama's and there is a lot of 1:12 items you can get on the market and the details are just awesome as is the articulation.

Back