Action Figure Indiana Jones -Disney Toy Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hemble

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi All,

Disney Toybox Indiana Jones.

Recipe.

Indy - is from the Disney Toybox Millennium Falcon set, I added a pic at the end of a before shot of him. I removed the belt, holster and hair and added hair using milliput and then painted the hair and facial hair using Vallejo Paints.

The jacket and pants were originally for two x 1:12 Indiana Jones figures which I had two sets made and decided to use the second set for this figure. The jacket/pants were made by a mate overseas and here is his Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/ageoftoys/.

The fedora is from the Disney's first 7" Indiana Jones figure and the whip, holster, grail, idol, bag and pistol are from the Figma Indiana Jones figure. The belt, bag strap and whip holder were made using pleather and the whip holder has two small magnets so that the whip can be removed.

Base - is a action figure stand I have had for years and the floor and wall are stands from Figma's Professor Layton figure, the dirt is a mix of sand and spakfilla. The vines and ferns are from the local craft store and the small shrubs are from the local hobby shop.

Attachments

• dij1.JPG
    dij1.JPG
    283.6 KB · Views: 241
  • dij2.JPG
    dij2.JPG
    306.7 KB · Views: 239
  • dij3.JPG
    dij3.JPG
    299.3 KB · Views: 237
  • dij4.JPG
    dij4.JPG
    302 KB · Views: 229
  • dij5.JPG
    dij5.JPG
    301.6 KB · Views: 217
  • dij6.JPG
    dij6.JPG
    298.8 KB · Views: 232
  • dij7.JPG
    dij7.JPG
    298.9 KB · Views: 236
  • dij8.JPG
    dij8.JPG
    283 KB · Views: 219
  • dij9.JPG
    dij9.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 228
  • dij10.jpg
    dij10.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 224
Seeing your work is always a pleasure and takes me back to a simpler time cause the way you take your photos is still the same haha!
The quality of your figures were ahead of their time! You made some things for me too a while back and I still have them.

Seeing your work is always a pleasure and takes me back to a simpler time cause the way you take your photos is still the same haha!
The quality of your figures were ahead of their time! You made some things for me too a while back and I still have them.

Thanks so much mate and great to hear you still have them and a few people have mentioned about the way I take my photos especially with the blue sheet background and they love the fact that I haven't changed it after all these years LOL.

Back