Statue Queen Studios: Transformers - Megatron 'Life-Size' Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let's give Megs his own thread after the license announcement.

Obviously this is 'Life-Size' only if we consider Megatron human-sized.

HXOr9xO.jpg

Short Facebook video

Last edited:
The amount of detail and work that went into the design for Bay's films is staggering and underrated.

The good thing, what you write is, Bay made no designs, he destroys only the story. The designs are an other level on the planet. every TF Statue exspecially Prime 1 Satues and Bust are the highhest level in this buiseness.
the most transformers comics are a piece of art, but the most dot know that and read marvel or dc.

USD? No way. I expect around $3000?

I can?t remember what Thanos and Loki cost, but I can?t see it exceeding those costs.

USD? No way. I expect around $3000?

I can?t remember what Thanos and Loki cost, but I can?t see it exceeding those costs.

Would be great when you are right, but it looks so big between the asian guy and + extra battle damaged changing head. to me looks it looks minimum 40inch all around or much more. i hope u are right.

Yeah great i think u are over 3000,-$
Bumblebee is up for PO and cost 2165,- (deposit 900$) without changing head and with 2nd head and stand 2475,-(deposit 900$)

Back