Transformers War on Cybertron Trilogy for Netflix official thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved it. Thought both the animation and voice acting was on point. Glad that it wasn't "kid friendly" per-se. This made me want to jump into the toyline, but I try to keep my Transformers collecting to Masterpiece only. It's way to easy to go down the rabbit whole and overboard with the retail stuff :lol I used to own over 200 TFs all with their boxes/cards about 2 years ago now consisting of multiple lines. Sold most of them and only kept my Masterpiece figures. But I still go to the toy aisle at Target to see what's new every now and then. I really want that Earthrise Optimus Prime with trailer which I'm sure will end up in Season 2

Somethings missing. IMHO, the G1 cartoon still has the superior voice acting over this one. I catch myself falling asleep on the first 3 episodes maybe because they all talk too slow and sounds like a monologue oftentimes. Not liking Megatron and Soundwave's voice. They should've got Cullen and Welker.
Overall the voice acting is meh.

Last edited:
I attempted to watch it and was really turned off by the strange rubbery movements of the supposedly metal robots. Why are they all constantly breathing? Do Transformers breathe?

Turned it off after the heroes were saved from certain doom and then berated and bitched out by a sassy, scrappy female robot.

I get enough of that ******** in every other aspect of entertainment, now it's in toy commercial tie in cartoons too? Nope, not for me.

I'm just too jaded. That trope has grown so tiresome to me that when it rears its ugly head, whatever I'm watching gets an instant "nope" and I turn it off. Not worth it.

I was a little disappointed tbh. My son and I watched it and enjoyed it for what it was but I still think it was a huge mistake using the actual Hasbro toys CAD files for the shows animation. The transformers themselves looked like complete ****! Do they think so little of children nowadays that they think kids can't bridge what was shown on screen and the toys themselves using their imagination???

Last edited:
Back