My Custom Built Cabinets (Statues)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice work on that. If you dont mind me asking, where did you find the track for the doors?

wow, great set up! Nice guitar collection in the "before" pic. I have a collection of guitars , too. The only one left on my list is a Telecaster.

Lol, thanks :) You're always too kind.

Selling my Avengers diorama believe it or not :p :p

Not really. I just believe in acknowledging excellent work especially when it appears unrelated to one's career. Ex: a guy who shovels animal feces at the zoo but in his spare time does Foose level car builds. :D
Will you recreate the dio in another cabinet build or are you forgoing it completely in favor of another genre, or are you moving away from 1/6? Inquiring minds wants to know. (you know, because you dropped a bomb like that and we're nosy)

wow, great set up! Nice guitar collection in the "before" pic. I have a collection of guitars , too. The only one left on my list is a Telecaster.

Thanks. Teles are so simple and so effective. :)

are you moving away from 1/6?

This. Kinda "been there/done that" with the dios.....totally in to statues now. Statue reviews if you searxch my channel. :)

Back