Question About Damaged Shipper Boxes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinkazama

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, folks.I just want to ask, just out of curiosity, has anyone ever received a damaged shipper box for an item, and if so, what was the item, how bad was the damage to the shipper box, and was there any damage to the item itself?

By shipper box do you mean the box that has graphics on it and contains all the items in it or the card board box that holds the whole boxed set?
The card board box that holds the whole boxed set, which is the brownish colored box you receive when the postal service delivers it to you......:)

welcome1.gif

Worst box damage I can remember having, is when I bought the HT DX02 some years ago, The outer box had a big dent in it, the dent penetrated the HT brown shipper, then penetrated the DX art box and then went through to the tray containing the 1:1 scale Batarangs and dented one of them to, the figure itself and the accessories were fine though. Somewhere along the line someone dropped the box on something hard and pointy, from a great height.

Back