1/6 Sideshow Collectibles Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Pending approval, but nice to see the '78 getting more love, and this is one of the better efforts at it I've seen.

screenshot_17.jpg

screenshot_18.jpg

screenshot_19.jpg

screenshot_20.jpg

screenshot_21.jpg

screenshot_22.jpg

screenshot_23.jpg

screenshot_24.jpg

screenshot_25.jpg

I don?t even care to jump into all of the inaccuracies just give me.

Now make a 1/6 scale station wagon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Impressive, don't know if I'll buy anything from it though, have to see how my TOTS Myers looks in hand.

I almost pulled the trigger on a custom of this guy several times, but assuming nothing wonky happens in production, this should work for me. Then I can get rid of the ThreeZero Halloween 6 version.

I almost pulled the trigger on a custom of this guy several times, but assuming nothing wonky happens in production, this should work for me. Then I can get rid of the ThreeZero Halloween 6 version.

You and me both brother. For years I've looked at customs along with parts to cobble something together, but never pulled the trigger either. This will work for me too.

Looking back over recent years, nice horror figures have been staging a low key resurgence. SSC did a great Ash and decent Jason, Blitzway did an awesome Hannibal Lector, and ThreeZero, though hit and miss, has made some nice figures as well. Good to see SSC coming back around to this. The Star Wars and comic movie stuff aren't appealing much to me anymore, but more nice horror figures could reignite some of my 1/6 scale collecting passion.

I am not a fan of SCC, but this is the most affordable Myers currently.

Closest accuracy also, for this price.

I may break my no SSC rule for this one.

I am not a fan of SCC, but this is the most affordable Myers currently.

Closest accuracy also, for this price.

I may break my no SSC rule for this one.

Are you seeing a price somewhere?

Back