Sideshow Ghostface Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistermark

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshow.com/whats-new/ghost-face-sixth-scale-figure

This is great news. Hopefully a more film accurate Part 3 or 4 or Part 6 new Jason 1/6 from Sideshow will join Ghostface. Look forward to this. Awesome news! Hope some Uni Monsters 1/6 will be coming soon too

*Sorry all, I meant "Ghost Face" but now can't seem to edit in thread title. Maybe a mod can, thanks!

Last edited:
I’m pleasantly surprised how good he looks as does Leatherface and Michael Myers!

Not a fan of Ghost Face, but definitely agree on it looking good. Over the moon with Leatherface and Myers. Myers just from the quick glance looks great. Leatherface needs some tweaking.

Not a fan of Ghost Face, but definitely agree on it looking good. Over the moon with Leatherface and Myers. Myers just from the quick glance looks great. Leatherface needs some tweaking.

Where can I see these? They have a Sideshow booth tour on YouTube?

I never realized until last night when reading NECA’s post about their upcoming Ghostface figure that the rights to the Scream franchise and the actual Ghostface mask are different. I don’t think I’ll get this but I’m curious to see it. For me with horror figures the NECA ultimates are what I gravitate more towards.

screenshot_12.jpg

Wow, nice! Officially licensed too... I thought third parties would forever be the only option when it came to a 1/6 version.

Back