Custom Supergirl (DCAU) 1/6th figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowing_chunks

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
First post, thought I'd make it about a custom I've just finished.
Supergirl!... based on her design from the Bruce Timm/Paul Dini DC Animated Universe back in the 90s to early 2000s.

About the build:
Head - Kimi Toys KT007
Body - Phicen S19B
Cape - hand-made from red sateen material. Wired along the edges. Based on the method by Supertomcustoms
White top - hand-made from white lycra. Based on the method by Dennys Wang on Youtube
Logo - hand-made from 1mm EVA foam and the two colours are spray painted with mixtures of gold/canary and metallic red/classic red
Skirt - hand-made from blue lycra. Belt loops glued on
Belt - hand-made from yellow pleather and buckle detail is painted EVA foam
Boots - Kumik high boots spray painted metallic red and finished with clear gloss enamel

Here are the pics!
imgur.com/a/jpy7dc7

Cool custom. It seems this headsculpt is famous for kitbashing Supergirls [emoji106][emoji7][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool custom. It seems this headsculpt is famous for kitbashing Supergirls [emoji106][emoji7][emoji4]

Funnily enough, I had bought this head sculpt at around the same time as the other Supergirl custom thread started. This sculpt really is a great match for the character.

It has taken me that long (and lockdown) to get off my butt and actually finish off the project.

Back