Statue Sideshow Spider-Man Symbiote PF 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
coolness

spidey.jpg

Last edited:
Pass

I?ll stick with my Todd McFarlane / Stan Lee autographed symbiote spidey PF

Was this one even necessary?

It takes 10 years for a Silver Surfer but we get 6 spider-men in the meantime?

I don?t even like the character that much but I have 5 other spidey pieces.

6 counting Spider-Man 2099

There?s like no hope for any of the great Iron Studios pieces. Within 2 years we get Omega Red and 16 other great characters

I need to see more pictures before passing my judgement.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Why does it look like Lou Ferigno as Spider-Man?

Use comic sources instead of actors that don?t resemble the character what so ever

Nothing worse than seeing a bone head actor cosplaying as a beloved character. We grew up on comics and if people are stupid nuff to think Silver Surfer is some naked dude or Ryan Reynolds would make a good Green Lantern keep you dumbass opinions to yourself.

The guy that played Hulk on tv is now Spider-Man

images

Wicked

Let?s hope we don?t see an anorexic Kraven companion piece

You know you can just go on eBay and buy the last 100 spider-mans out there

Nothing special about this over the last black suit / or black symbiotic Spider-Man

I like the concept and the pose... would have been great if it was just the black suit, not bumpy symbiote. Also as mentioned, Spider-man's arms in particular are way too large. I prefer a slim but cut Spider-man. Too bad.

There's also a rough-looking seam on the arm which I don't care for.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

You know you can just go on eBay and buy the last 100 spider-mans out there

Nothing special about this over the last black suit / or black symbiotic Spider-Man

What I like about this is that it's not a variant like that last symbiote PF. BIB comiquette was cool, I think this overall looks better, just wish it was the black costume....

Yeah hard pass for me. Little too jacked, the pose is cool but I feel like the base is too much of a focal point. But that's based off the two pictures.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back