Wonder Woman 1984 - 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedievaL

Super Freak
Reaction score
?The world needs you.? - Steve Trevor

The empowering DC super hero, Wonder Woman, is back in her newest movie, Wonder Woman 1984. Facing off against the all-new formidable foes whose ruthless ambitions threaten to destroy the world, fans? beloved heroine must again draw on her incredible strength, courage and wisdom to save the world from greater evil.

With high anticipation of the movie from fans worldwide, Hot Toys is very excited to present the new 1/6th scale Wonder Woman collectible figure capturing the warrior princess down to finest details.
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/ Wonder Woman in the movie, the 1/6th scale figure features a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness and long curly dark brown hair sculpture, Wonder Woman?s signature tiara, a specialized body tailored with enhanced articulation on shoulders, Wonder Woman?s iconic blue and red battle suit, a pair of Wonder Woman?s signature ?Bracelets of Submissions?, her ?Lasso of Truth?, sparkling effect accessories in different sizes, and a figure stand.

Furthermore, a Special Edition available in selected markets will include as additional Lassoing in Motion as bonus item exclusively for collectors.

Reserve the Wonder Woman figure today. It?s a chance to gear up with the world?s greatest warrior!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #DCComics #WW84 #WonderWoman #GalGadot

110749675_10157385117262344_4073067217077176011_o.jpg
109925330_10157385116772344_8062295278835293516_o.jpg
110314321_10157385116852344_613763531281027033_o.jpg
110087556_10157385116587344_2008882321924816402_o.jpg
110775867_10157385117057344_5585664931372701601_o.jpg
115530044_10157385116932344_8307661353435542076_o.jpg
115881467_10157385116542344_4868228773246514108_o.jpg

Last edited:
SCULPTED HAIR! :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

This is 100% bought.

I can think of one other board member in particular who will be happy about this. :lol

To be fair I think it looks pretty good, but not so good as to justify buying what is basically the same figure that's been released twice previously. I'll stick with the Golden Armor version.

I can think of one other board member in particular who will be happy about this. :lol

To be fair I think it looks pretty good, but not so good as to justify buying what is basically the same figure that's been released twice previously. I'll stick with the Golden Armor version.

Thrice :lol

That sculpted hair looks really stiff. No pics of her looking to the side... can?t imagine this will be fun.

Guess WW1 will be better for action poses

Finally they nailed Gal's likeness on a regular armour figure. The sculpted hair just makes the figure look so much better than the previous versions and I like the more vibrant colours on her suit.

This will finally complete my trinity with Suicide Squad Batman and Justice League Superman. :)

So if I remember right, there's something about her not having a sword and shield in this movie because of...er...reasons? Either way I'm covered with the TA having a set of armaments but it's a shame to see them absent here. I'm excited to get this one.

Gotta admit, she looks fantastic! And what a way to surprise folks by doing sculpted hair. Hadn't planned on getting any HT figures for a long while, but this looks really good so I just might have to nab this one since I sold my JL last year.

So if I remember right, there's something about her not having a sword and shield in this movie because of...er...reasons? Either way I'm covered with the TA having a set of armaments but it's a shame to see them absent here. I'm excited to get this one.

I think the studio felt she was too violent with the sword and shield and didn't promote peace or something like that, so they wanted to move her away from that. I could be wrong, but I remember the reasoning being along those lines.

Looks great, but I just can't upgrade mine. Maybe if I love the movie or something and I'll sell the JL one.

Little annoying the lasso w/ effect is an exclusive though, this one lacks a sword/shield, so there's really not much to the release.

I didn?t even register the sculpted hair until it was mentioned. That?s cool though, hopefully the trend continues with the solo Black Widow stuff. Also, is the idea that the tiara is removable or does it just come with an extra one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well originally she never really had a sword and shield. And this film she doesn?t need them given her abilities. She should be fine against Cheetah. She was ok without weapons in the older cartoons.

Well originally she never really had a sword and shield. And this film she doesn?t need them given her abilities. She should be fine against Cheetah. She was ok without weapons in the older cartoons.
Yeah I suppose that's true. They sort of became a thing with the Gadot version that it seems odd to take it away. But it's hard to justify swords and shields in the 1980s anyway haha.

I think it's the worst likeness yet. I guess the sculpted hair is a nice change, but since they're so long in the back, that head will never turn from side to side.

Happy with my JL.

I think it's the worst likeness yet. I guess the sculpted hair is a nice change, but since they're so long in the back, that head will never turn from side to side.

Happy with my JL.

I?m wondering if the Golden Armor head would fit on this and the tiara be placed on the Golden Armor head since it?s removable.

Back