1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6 Scale Phase I Clonetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Snuck in with the Anakin announcement:

115875308_10157385106842344_8501990041368625260_o.jpg

Buying a few of these guys. This Clone Wars line is like something I would dream up :lol

Bring on Ahsoka!

This clone trooper is clearly more animation style than movie style. Make up your minds Hot Toys. Gives me hope Ahsoka will look more like she should though.

This clone trooper is clearly more animation style than movie style. Make up your minds Hot Toys. Gives me hope Ahsoka will look more like she should though.

I think it looks that way because of the markings. The blue hue/saturation and the very clean appearance makes it seem a bit cartoonish.

The actual helmet and armor appear to be realistic Phase 1 (I have an EFX Phase 1 helmet in front of me). The armor in The Clone Wars is significantly more exaggerated in its proportions.

Might just be the lack of any wear or battle damage, makes them look more animated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably just going to be a two in one with the phase 2 helmets.

Knowing HT it won?t be :lol, make you double dip. They should have included Phase I helmets with Rex and Cody so that they go with the Anakin and Obi-Wan release.

Not sure that paint scheme ever appeared in the show.

I can?t recall it either but it?s in Battlefront 2 and all skins are canon so. I just don?t think the battalion markings suit Phase I personally. Prefer them as just white or with the minimal colour from AOTC

Dont care about these Phase I Clones, I want 312th Utapau Airborn trooper + generic phase II Clonetroopers they teased back in 2018.

I wasn't aware there are generic phase II in the movies.
My preference:
Blank phase I
501st or 312th phase II
Rex

Not sure this particular deco was seen in the show but it?s greater implication is that the clones are about to attack my wallet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back