Masters Collection- THRANDUIL on Throne 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1595365048bfbfa7adbd215c582578488a1a1174e9.jpg
    1595365048bfbfa7adbd215c582578488a1a1174e9.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 349
Truly stunning,my god the dimensions on this is just incredible

I have conerns about it breaking from stress. Not a fan of stautes like this. Could have problems down the road. But its an amazing piece.

This looks incredible - but the 1/6 one Asmus are making excites me more and will probably be a hell of a lot more affordable.

I have conerns about it breaking from stress. Not a fan of stautes like this. Could have problems down the road. But its an amazing piece.

With the leaning problem on their Galadriel, this is very much a possibility.

$2,799.00 :horror No thanks

Add $500 more and you'll get Infinity Studio's lifesize Wonder Woman bust.

It's different, even cool. I'll give it that much.

Price is a clear indicator this hobby is going into territory that I'm just not interested in.

If we're talking bronze, that's a different story.

Weta needs to give up on the decorative boxes. I got Gollum and tree bread and the box them come in are all pimped out, weigh 50lbs empty. And it sits in my attic. I figure there charging $500 for the shipping box alone.

Weta needs to give up on the decorative boxes. I got Gollum and tree bread and the box them come in are all pimped out, weigh 50lbs empty. And it sits in my attic. I figure there charging $500 for the shipping box alone.

The heavy wood boxes don't add much to the ship cost actually, the size is what matters more on these large pieces. They aren't doing a wood box for this piece anyway though.

Back