Big Chief Studios 1:6 Doctor Who - 6th Doctor (Colin Baker)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I suppose, since it?s being teased and announced as the next preorder, it deserves a thread.

99E92E82-A322-4801-9C08-808ADC97DA32.jpeg
A1152D68-6821-4E30-902A-54614C428B83.jpeg

I really think this is shaping up to be my favorite BCS figure so far. Love or hate his era, this figure will have wonderful shelf-presence.

(Also, 13 is looking great too)

5FC4BE5E-B761-4039-AD17-95A0EB661110.jpeg

Last edited:
This figure looks great, as does the new 4th Doctor, really looking forward to getting them both! :rock

Can't wait to finally have a Sixth Doctor in the collection, and can still hardly believe it's actually happening. :rock

He's going to look SO good on the shelf. I remember how fun it was getting the CO figure. This is going to pop so good.

That looks spectacular! I REALLY hope the production figure looks this good! Does anybody recognize the gadget he's holding?

I wonder what other accessories he'll have. I'm hoping for:
1. The sonic lance from "Attack of the Cybermen"
2. The Time Distortion detector from "Mark of the Rani"
3. The multi-colored umbrella (admittedly, that's probably a big ask... But hey, they need practice for Sylvester's umbrella! ;) )

I don't recognise the accessory off the top of my head, but damn, that looks fantastic. As a Sixth Doctor fan from way back, I couldn't be happier with how this release is looking. :rock

This is looking amazing : I’ll be preordering on the night.
Of course that means I’ll be waiting for 4 Doctors, The Master, and a Parker in a pear tree!!

What a neat and colorful looking figure. Kinda makes me wish I was a Dr. Who fan. I've never watched one episode.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This is looking amazing : I’ll be preordering on the night.
Of course that means I’ll be waiting for 4 Doctors, The Master, and a Parker in a pear tree!!

It'll be four Doctors, a Master, and a pair of Shelby brothers for me... :thud:

Still, if they turn out as well as Eight and the Moore Bond figures did I'll be happy. :pray:

Nice looking prototype but I've just blown my money on the Delgado Master. That and I'm afraid I was never a big fan of this incarnation.

I hope they get the production piece looking as good as that proto. The tie could be a tad wider and the waistcoat should be hanging lower from the shoulder...but otherwise it looks fantastic!
I'd also love to see them add interchangeable hair pieces,ties,cat badges and waistcoats as you could have both his different looks from his two seasons...I'd probably end up buying two though:)

It looks like he's holding the tracker device as seen in AOTC...

6.jpg

I hope they get the production piece looking as good as that proto. The tie could be a tad wider and the waistcoat should be hanging lower from the shoulder...but otherwise it looks fantastic!
I'd also love to see them add interchangeable hair pieces,ties,cat badges and waistcoats as you could have both his different looks from his two seasons...I'd probably end up buying two though:)

It looks like he's holding the tracker device as seen in AOTC...

View attachment 494839

Thanks! I've been wondering about that accessory. Based on this photo, it looks like they need to widen the material of the tie just a bit. Otherwise, I think he looks perfect! I'd love a better look at his coat pockets though, as I'm curious to see how the green edge/piping looks!

Man, their sculpts are getting better and better. That's one hell of a costume to nail down, too haha

I think their sculpts have always been very good (at least as far as Doctor Who goes), aside from the 9th Doctor but it's the paint that lets it down but they've improved over the years. They just need to stop putting stubble on their clean shaven characters.

As someone who has had many of their older sculpts repainted, and been very pleased with the results, I'd agree with that. I'd also agree with the 9th being the only Doctor sculpt I've been a little disappointed by so far.

By the way, BCS just put up a new video update for the Doctor Who line, which includes new looks at the Sixth Doctor and The Master (who both look great), confirmation of the tin dog, information about the adjusted schedule and delays, a couple of revisited Doctor teases, and a new character announcement (another dream character who I'm very excited for)!

Back