Statue Weta: RINGWRAITH OF MORDOR - 1/6 Scale Figure - Classic Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAZGUL-KING

Like a Bantha
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Another awesome Ringwraith by Brigitte Wuest.

RW-1.jpg

RW-2.jpg

RW-3.jpg

I want this. An upgrade from the Iron Studios one. How long before these Weta pieces sell out? I've never ordered a Weta before and there's too much pieces I want to order but I am trying to be selective.

I want this. An upgrade from the Iron Studios one. How long before these Weta pieces sell out? I've never ordered a Weta before and there's too much pieces I want to order but I am trying to be selective.

Last few that were limited editions sold out in no more than a couple days. This is an Open ES so they won't probably stop selling them for a few years.

So who's planning on getting nine of these?:lol

ME! ME! ME!

Well, I'll probably get this to go with my other Wraiths to add up to 9 (all different scales / poses). Also eagerly waiting on P1 to put out a Ringwraith as well. I think my M.E. collection is developing into mainly the wraiths and Sauron, other things as well but figuratively mainly the Nazgul.

Looks great, getting this 100%. Prefer museum poses over crazy action stuff all day. And this perfectly evokes the dread, I can feel it when looking at the pictures.

Great addition to the Maquette line with those round bases too. Was never able to find the Sideshow versions for a reasonable price.

Thanks for the group shot pick, Pork Chop! It was nice to see a comparison with the SSC version.

Funny note, a few weeks ago I was browsing over at Flame of Udun and first saw this comparison pix, but it was only just now that I realized you were "P.C.E." over there. Hadn't made the connection in my brain until now...lol. Good to know these things, as I spend a lot more time over here on this board due to the variety of properties. IMHO, this place has kind of died for LOTR/Hobbit collectibles, so I'm glad there's somewhere else to go for the Tolkien stuff. Happy Holidays!

Back