Statue 1:4 Tweeterhead Batman Returns Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Bingo

Love that Joker
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil in the pale moonlight
50134822511_9118c940de_b.jpg

Re: 1:4 Tweeterhead Batman Returns Michelle Pfeiffer Maquette

Can’t wait! I had serious regret selling my SS one

Maybe this will make the SS go cheaper on the secondary market so I can get that one :lol

Man, one movie-based Pfeiffer Catwoman statue is enough. I don't even collect movie-based statues.

Man, one movie-based Pfeiffer Catwoman statue is enough. I don't even collect movie-based statues.

What makes you say that? Her's is still the definitive live action Catwoman. The SS PF was good but the Pfeiffer likeness wasn't the best.

What makes you say that? Her's is still the definitive live action Catwoman. The SS PF was good but the Pfeiffer likeness wasn't the best.

He says that same stupid things in every movie statue thread, total loser, just ignore.

Oh yes!

I’ve got her displayed next to the Keaton PF. And while she might not have the best likeness, they do look great together.

And that Batman PF is still one of my all time favourite Batman pieces in my collection (and yes I don’t care about the head turn), and as I have 10 Batman pieces in 1/4 scale and up that’s saying something.

But having said that, I wouldn’t say no to another 1/4 scale Pfeiffer statue..... just that I have no more space to display her :gah:

I was speaking for myself. One is enough for me. I'd rather see TH make more of their comic-based pieces. But I'm happy for them, tho ...getting the 1/4 scale license is a step up.

Great news! I passed the first one because the likeness and specially body proportions were way off, but this time tweeterhead will rock!

Whaaa tweeterhead 1/4 scale?! Am definitely interested, the likeness wasn't there on sideshow's

Whaaa tweeterhead 1/4 scale?! Am definitely interested, the likeness wasn't there on sideshow's

There's a chance the sculptor is the same, though. Which I'd be OK with, as long as the portrait were by someone such as Trevor Grove.

Not sure How I feel about the lying down pose in terms of how she'll look with other more upright statues.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure the detail will be great, but I question the lying down pose.

IF they do a Penguin and Returns Batman it will be interesting to see how they work together. It's hard to believe this license would just include one statue.

Haven't done this in a while but... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the lying down decision! Finally something a bit unique!

It would be if Sideshow's actually looked like Pfeiffer :lol

Haven't done this in a while but... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the lying down decision! Finally something a bit unique!

It would be if Sideshow's actually looked like Pfeiffer :lol

HaHa ...to some it didn't. It did to me. Plus I like the body sculpt on that one. She didn't look too skinny or too thick.

Back