Statue Bane Premium Format (2020)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Could also be a Maquette for all we know.

Hvc839Z.jpg

Thanks, Josh-a-tron, for the pic.

Premium Format or maquette...what is the difference exactly?

I'm not against a new Bane with no fabric pants and standing taller but if we only get this and no Riddler, Penguin or Two Face I'll be gutted.

Premium Format or maquette...what is the difference exactly?

I'm not against a new Bane with no fabric pants and standing taller but if we only get this and no Riddler, Penguin or Two Face I'll be gutted.

To give Sideshow a reason to charge more.

I'm interested, he looks less ridiculously roided up which is what I like.

In most of knightfall he was formidable but not due to his muscles

are we sure it's a Sideshow piece and not Iron Studios? They had a bunch of DC iron studios stuff on the first live stream. If it is from Sideshow, that would suck considering their last Bane came out not too long ago. Or at least doesn't seem that long ago :lol

are we sure it's a Sideshow piece and not Iron Studios? They had a bunch of DC iron studios stuff on the first live stream. If it is from Sideshow, that would suck considering their last Bane came out not too long ago. Or at least doesn't seem that long ago :lol

They separated the IS Joker from the rest of the product, so I'm assuming this is Sideshow made.

If this is true..we've gotten 2 Supergirls, 2 Batgirls, a zillion Batman and Catwoman's and 2 Banes before **** Grayson got any love.

Unless this new Bane PF is way better than the previous one, I'm sticking with the one I already have.

Back