Statue Sideshow General Obi-Wan Mythos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drivingdutchman

Super Freak
Reaction score
e9b22f4d211b74a635267c8537770054.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, but I've always been disappointed by the 1/5 scale. I'd love something to pair with my Anakin PF, but this will be undersized to do that. Still, should be a cool statue, depending on the pose and sculpt.

This looks awesome. I hope we can remove the cape and the fire though.

Ventress still in the standout though. She looks unbelievable.

The Ventress is the only one that I like in this series which is unfortunate because the first line was great. Would have liked to add on to my Mythos line.

Sad to say the old Mythos Kenobi statue is way more cool and interesting. Was hoping for a different take on that one to pull me into this new line. I wish I had bought all the old Mythos back in the day:(

The problem is it feels too cartoonish too me

Sent from my Note10 Pro using Tapatalk

yea not feeling this one. The others look so cool and this one is just underwhelming espeically when compared to the first Mythos Obi-wan statue too

I love the first Mythos Obi-Wan and is definitely up there in the grail status.

But loving this so far as well, General Skywalker would be a perfect companion piece.

We didn't see Royal Guard on display either, maybe we'll get a new PF or 2 with his display?

I love the first Mythos Obi-Wan and is definitely up there in the grail status.

But loving this so far as well, General Skywalker would be a perfect companion piece.

We didn't see Royal Guard on display either, maybe we'll get a new PF or 2 with his display?

I'd be very surprised if the next piece in this line is not Anakin. IMO he's really needed. Not Vader, Anakin.

Or, they could make people COMPLETELY lose their minds, and do Mythos Ahsoka. People would be battling in the streets to PO that one.

It would be truly interesting to see a Mythos Ahsoka on the level of Ventress, there.

I'd be very surprised if the next piece in this line is not Anakin. IMO he's really needed. Not Vader, Anakin.

Or, they could make people COMPLETELY lose their minds, and do Mythos Ahsoka. People would be battling in the streets to PO that one.

It would be truly interesting to see a Mythos Ahsoka on the level of Ventress, there.

Now that they are doing this statue, I agree with you even if it's not necessarily what I want from this line. They should do a transformation type Anakin/Vader with switchouts and a young determined Clone Wars era Ahsoka. That would also sell a lot of folks on this otherwise kinda uninspiring Kenobi.

.... They should do a transformation type Anakin/Vader with switchouts and a young determined Clone Wars era Ahsoka. That would also sell a lot of folks on this otherwise kinda uninspiring Kenobi.

That is an interesting idea, it would be fun to see such a version of Anakin. And i think he would sell well. It would be something a little different.

However they chose to portray Ahsoka, Mark Newman should do the sculpt. 100% facts.

I think the problem with Kenobi is that his costume is rather plain. The base is excellent and I actually like the flames, I am a fool for transparent resin effects. I like this statue, but he's not something that I feel any urgency to own.

Looks really good! The only thing that gets me about this one is that his hair is going one way, and his robes are being blown the other way. Wish they could mirror his hair or something to fix that.

Back