XM Studios Hawkman - Rebirth 1/6 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy Bear

Super Freak
Reaction score
XM Studios News

?I am Carter Hall. I am Hawkman.. I am made to soar?

1/6 Hawkman coming soon!

Artists Involved:
2D: Foo Tze Wei
Sculpt: Nillo Samyr
XM Design and Development Team

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

109928099_26494752519b6jgm.jpg

3017985113-e573023964-z.jpg

The mace has never had any kind of narrative significance or function like Mjolnir, but if you're gonna ape a pose I guess you have to go all the way.

Will see how this goes.

I'm not liking that he's facing up. Especially since his wings are not spread like he's already in fight. Just like the XM Cyclops ...didn't like him screaming and looking up without his eye beams in full blast.

What I like tho is the anatomy and proportions on this guy. That looks promising at least.

For all of you who around longer than me with XM (which is all of you) how long do you think until this goes up for preorder? and while we are at it opinion on when it might be released?

For all of you who around longer than me with XM (which is all of you) how long do you think until this goes up for preorder? and while we are at it opinion on when it might be released?

Man, that's almost impossible to say. There have been quite a few others they have shown digital renders to that still haven't gotten a preorder (Sinestro and Bizarro for instance). Supergirl was printed a year ago and still hasn't went up for order. Sorry that's no help. I can only say you'll have to learn patience in this hobby. It will be 12-18 months before it ships after the preorder goes up.

Man, that's almost impossible to say. There have been quite a few others they have shown digital renders to that still haven't gotten a preorder (Sinestro and Bizarro for instance). Supergirl was printed a year ago and still hasn't went up for order. Sorry that's no help. I can only say you'll have to learn patience in this hobby. It will be 12-18 months before it ships after the preorder goes up.

Thanks Booster!

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:6 DC Premium Collectibles DC Rebirth series statue, Hawkman! No DC superhero as lived as many lives as Hawkman, yet through each of them he has sought justice for humanity and happiness for his beloved Hawkgirl. Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain, each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high-quality finish.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!

Hawkman has defended our world from alien invaders and mystical threats alike, first as a member of the Justice Society of America, where he fought against the Axis powers, and later as a member of the Justice League, where he earned the respect of Earth's greatest heroes like Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. Although there are very few characters with a history as strange and complex as Hawkman's."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

hawkman_001djkt9.jpg

hawkman_004ufjlg.jpg

hawkman_007ejjw3.jpg

hawkman_0091yj1k.jpg

hawkman_002ab2klt.jpg

XM Studios News

- Offical XM Hawkman - Rebirth 1/6 Statue Assembly Video -

“Hawkman has defended our world from alien invaders and mystical threats alike, first as a member of the Justice Society of America, where he fought against the Axis powers, and later as a member of the Justice League, where he earned the respect of Earth's greatest heroes like Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. Although there are very few characters with a history as strange and complex as Hawkman's.”

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Back