Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just stumbled upon this - caption said it was made for JND studios, and there isn't any other JND studios I can think of that does DC collectibles:

hossein-diba-1.jpg

Just stumbled upon this - caption said it was made for JND studios, and there isn't any other JND studios I can think of that does DC collectibles:

That's right, it does say so. Good find.

I sculpted the Joker for Jnd Studios a while ago, recently I decided to take it further, sculpt his clothes, do textures and present it in Marmoset Toolbag 3. Everything is hand sculpted, most of the textures are hand painted, except some fabric patterns for his shirt and tie, hope you like it, cheers.

hossein-diba-1.jpg

They already put it out. I was going to get it but it wasn't license and it was going to cost like 6-8 grand. So, I past lol! He only made like ten of them or so. Idk if he will make more but ya that did come out from JND studio.

I remember this one. but my question is, can't anyone pull off a decent looking pose with heath? i love the queen studios don't get me wrong. but not a pose i would of preferred. Prime one, this one, SS they all do look great pose wise. in my opinion

PLEASE READ THIS:

This isn't a new reveal, these are some pics Hye Hwa from JND posted as 'fan art' on Instagram back in September 2, 2019.

As you can see, it clearly says:

JND STUDIOS
1/3th Scale statue

Fan Art 'The Joker' -Costume (out fit made)
-Silicon painting
-Leather craft stand base

by HYE HWA Team &
Director Park(JND STUDIOS)

... and director Park also commented on it.

So, this may or may not be how the final statue will look, but at the very least we can get an idea.

S70zTUY.jpg

V5CPKzW.jpg

zxWerBy.jpg

duynn3a.jpg

IiwCK23.jpg

7OpvT9w.jpg

M6ukacc.jpg

cv55Q61.jpg

0TqZtSn.jpg

Lord have mercy[emoji3064] on my wallet because this is definitely a first day preorder if it really comes to fruition. [emoji120] Amen.

This will be the best Heath Joker, absolutely can't wait. Under the new WW84 reveal today they teased this also!

This will be the best Heath Joker, absolutely can't wait. Under the new WW84 reveal today they teased this also!
I agree. Even though I don't have it in my possession yet, I'd sell my QS TDK Joker to help me pay for this one because I know it'll cost as much as their Arthur Fleck statue.

I agree. Even though I don't have it in my possession yet, I'd sell my QS TDK Joker to help me pay for this one because I know it'll cost as much as their Arthur Fleck statue.

It's a price worthy to pay :') I really want the 1/3 rooted Phoenix Joker that was shown, but these three JND pieces take precedent.

Honestly, I want Arthur Fleck and WW, and for sure Heath. But that'd be three very expensive pieces. That would put me out of collecting anything else. But if the production pieces can live up to what is promised, then my God, I don't want anything else. I love that they're focusing on DC also, at least someone is!

It's a price worthy to pay :') I really want the 1/3 rooted Phoenix Joker that was shown, but these three JND pieces take precedent.

Honestly, I want Arthur Fleck and WW, and for sure Heath. But that'd be three very expensive pieces. That would put me out of collecting anything else. But if the production pieces can live up to what is promised, then my God, I don't want anything else. I love that they're focusing on DC also, at least someone is!

If these are the only 3 pieces in your collection, it will still be a very classy and amazing looking collection

This definitely has the potential to be one of the best if not the best TDK Joker statue. I like what I'm seeing so far but I also am not as into the minute details as many other collectors are for this character.

The suit colors are way off. Don’t see how people can oversee this? Especially for what they’ll charge this needs to be accurate AF.

Back