Statue Queen Studios: Civil War - Spider-Man (Tom Holland) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios said:
QUEEN STUDIOS MARVEL PRODUCT UPDATE

We are proud to announce that more scales from the Marvel MCU and Marvel Comics are on the way! Many popular superheroes and classic villains that you have long awaited may appear in the near future.😎

The first products we'll make will be the Iron Man Mark 7 1:2 statue and the Spider-Man 1:4 statue from Movie Captain America 3. Let's guess which pose will they be?

Also, please leave your comments of the next characters you want to see, we'd love to hear what you think😉

Thanks for your support and please keep safe!

C4nLJou.jpg

Yup, yay for 1/4 scale! Lol

...and yay "from Marvel Comics"!

I love the MCU ...but would rather have comic-based 1/4 pieces.

Suit was CGI in it and ne rr looked better since. When they went to practical it was a step backwards.

It literally looked like a Romita Spidey come to life.

Awesome news another studio is producing 1/4 scale movie pieces. Bad news for my wallet though.
Hopefully they complete a line and not just make a few pieces like other studios.

Need more pics, but I think it actually looks pretty good. I do kinda love he has the shield too. It adds something extra to it.

Need more pics, but I think it actually looks pretty good. I do kinda love he has the shield too. It adds something extra to it.

I like it too. A bit concerned he may be too deeply crouched to nicely display the front of the suit. Need to see a front on pic. Thanks for posting Shoo!

I haven't watched Civil War for a while but feel like the base is off for the scene they're recreating. I love the statue though and the inclusion of the shield makes this tempting!

I haven't watched Civil War for a while but feel like the base is off for the scene they're recreating. I love the statue though and the inclusion of the shield makes this tempting!

Yeah, in the movie he lands in an airport vehicle. This works for me though.

I really like the second pic at the slightly off angle. Is there any chance at all Sideshow gets this? I also wonder what the cost will be.

This reminds me that there was a missed opportunity for Peter to use Cap's shield in the Endgame final battle. Would've been a solid call back!

Back