If Blitzway is Doing a 1/6 Music Line... Who do you want next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jal76

Super Freak
Reaction score
If Elvis turns out to be the second in a line of 1/6 scale music figures following Hendrix...who do you want next? Top 3?
For me it?s:

Nick Cave

David Bowie (have KA Kim replicate the sculpts she made for M8 Scam Co...no way they still have the license for anything)

Peter Gabriel (Genesis era in one of his most outlandish outfits...perhaps Watcher of the Sky or Fox Trot gown with Fox head).

If Elvis turns out to be the second in a line of 1/6 scale music figures following Hendrix...who do you want next? Top 3?
For me it?s:

Nick Cave

David Bowie (have KA Kim replicate the sculpts she made for M8 Scam Co...no way they still have the license for anything)

Peter Gabriel (Genesis era in one of his most outlandish outfits...perhaps Watcher of the Sky or Fox Trot gown with Fox head).

I think you missed the last thread where someone already asked this. Elvis won hands down for the next choice. Then was Prince, Bowie. I doubt Prince's estate will allow his likeness to be used considering his religion. But Elvis would be awesome so here's hoping. Metallica, while a nice idea, is probably too niche for the market but who knows. They'd need a big seller like a Elvis, Madonna, Michael (albeit controversial whether you think he's innocent or not). We'll see what they come up with but Elvis got the votes and I'd buy him or Bowie

Jimmy Page Black Dragon suit, David Bowie (any), Kurt Cobain (Live N.Y.), Lizard King (Morrison), Beatles (4pk), Stones (4pk), Guns n Roses, Thin Lizzy (dare to dream)

....and Freddie Mercury FTFW! 2pk (Live Aid and Yellow Jacket)

Those David Bowie sculpts KA Kim did are phenomenal. Not sure if she got them back from Molecule 8 or not, but that would be a nice edition to the line.
Although i'm not a huge fan of Bowie, would still want them to release it.

Would be nice if they could release The Beatles. I mean.... i'd buy all of them from every era, hippy era being my favorite.
Probably will never happen due to licensing. Seems John Lennon estate is a separate entity. Apart from Yellow Submarine and cartoon versions, no one has ever been allowed to make realistic versions of all 4 of them.

Freddie Mercury and Kurt Cobain I would buy as well. Although these have all been made by Neca or McFarlane in the past, at least you know that the license is obtainable. It's whether someone wants to make it or not. The 2 SHF Freddie's are excellent.

Prince all the way! We’ve already seen quite a few Michael Jackson’s from HT and a decent Elvis from Enterbay. No one has ever made a prince figure that I know of.

635968409312380085-PRINCE-KO-65900070.JPG

Everything mentioned so far sounds good to me. Maybe a crazy Elton John costume. With a Taron Egerton sculpt included too. I know they’re not musicians but they’re from a movie about music... the robot versions of Bill and Ted that Station built from Bogus Journey and Rufus.

Bowie, Prince, Jagger and Richards are still my top wants.

But the list is nigh endless...

I’d definitely say Prince, as well. Other than that? I’d love to see The Rat Pack or Johnny Cash. Ooooh, there are all kinds of possibilities with James Brown! And, when it comes to a nice little crossover between the movies and music side? The Blues Brothers, yo. Jake and Elwood all the way.

Bowie - Ziggy, Aladdin Sane, Modern Love, Thin White Duke
Elvis - 50s, 60s, 70s
Kiss - Destroyer
Queen - Night at the Opera
Michael Jackson - Thriller deluxe (regular, zombie, werewolf) Jackson 5 (These would just be cool)
Beatles - 60s, Sgt. Pepper
Prince - Purple Rain, When Doves Cry

Bowie.

Prince but yeah he?s unlikely...

Beastie Boys from their Sabotage video or similar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back