Blitzway - Elvis Presley - The King Of Rock 'N' Roll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Auel

Super Freak
Reaction score
109406871_3229118480498212_7700290925902332005_o.jpg

This could be my first musician figure!

Nah, I think they'll do this as the start of a line along with Jimi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope it is a 1/6, but the base and backdrop made me think likewise tho. :panic:

Oh ****, you're One Six Shooter! I really enjoy your work :clap

Hope its a 1/6 figure. As long as the sculpt is good, i'm likely to get it !

But will be a pass if its a 1/4th statue. I didn't get the Enterbay Elvis a few years back. looked nice but was still slightly off, although i prefer that over a jumpsuit any day.

I did collect all the McFarlane figures back in the day. Have all 8 of them and they're just great, wonderful sculpts and design (apart from the Blue Hawaii one).

Imagine having a little Charlie Hodge w/scarves to go with this Elvis, how cool it would be.

it will be a statue. no way those decorations will stay on an action figure.

Please be 1/6th. Please be 1/6th. Please be 1/6th. :pray: :pray::pray:

If it's not 1/6 I'm not buying as I don't buy statues anymore but I'll admire all you guys who pick this up. I'm hoping they stick to 1/6 since they do it so well at Blitzway. Mind you, they do statues well too. Hoping for a 1/6 Elvis too either way

Oh wow, I just saw this thread. Funny, I was talking about Elvis on the other threads. I hope this is 1/6. I'd prefer 50's Elvis or Jailhouse Rock, but there's no question the jumpsuit era and his Aloha from Hawaii special is probably how most people around the world remember Elvis. I hope this isn't a statue.

Really want a 1/6, will go nice with my Hendrix and Lennon.

Speaking of which...it would be great if they made a Lennon...the exact look of the M8 scam figure. They should use KA Kim?s original sculpt without destroying it in production...I would love to have that figure from Blitzway.

Back