Introduction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Logante

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Let me Introduce Myself.

My name is J, I prefer if you call me by my username. Lo-Gon-Tay

I have been admiring from afar Sideshow Toys for a long time. I dipped my toes into the water and purchased a Cobra Commander (GIJOE FAN).

Since then I have purchased 17 of the A Real American Hero Sideshow GIJOES. I have not found many places discussing how many are out and I know they are long gone, but I estimate 30 of them.
First one I purchased was Stalker as he was originally written to be from Detroit (I grew up in the suburbs of Detroit)

I have Snake Eyes v1, Falcon, Dusty, Rock'N'Roll, Stalker (exclusive), Snake Eyes w/ timber V2, Storm Shadow V2.
Cobra Commander V1(exclusive),2 &3, Destro, Baroness, Major Bludd (exclusive), Storm Shadow V1, Firefly, Zartan, Black Ninja.

I am looking to complete this line over the next year or so. I have to slow down as the first one I purchased was only June 6th.

I am here to discuss these awesome incarnations of my favorite toys from my childhood re imagined as 12 inch figures. I have collected 12 inch GI Joes for almost 30 years from the originals from the 60's to the Hall Of Fame figures in the 90's. I passed up on these years ago and regret it. I have over 300 figures from 1982-1993 (3.75 inch figures). So that is where I stay. It's not the military aspect as much as the characters from the 80's at this point.

I look forward to discussions with people of similar mindsets in the future. Thank you for having me here.

I only need the following Sideshow Joes/Cobra Troops. Duke, Hawk, Flint, Cobra Soldier, Cobra Officer, Cobra Sniper, Desert Cobra Officer, Desert Cobra Trooper (sniper), Vipers, Crimson Guard, Red Ninja, Cobra Viper Ninja (green). Please let me know if I missed any.

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Logante!
wavesmile.gif

Back