1/6 Daftoys Batman Begins - Scarecrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baconharvester

Super Freak
Reaction score
1.jpg
1a.jpg
1b.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

I don't remember him wearing a V-neck sweater.

But the set looks nice. Shirt is correct for Dark Knight appearance. Not the tie. Sort of a mishmash of both BB and TDK.

I'd like it if a Cillian Murphy sculpt was included, but this looks pretty good even without that.

looks good but would've been nice if they included the fear toxin canisters on his belt as well as the tub that went through his shirt sleeve to his wrist to release the toxin.

IDK, when a company?s name starts with ?Daft? it gives me pause...

no reason to be skeptical. They've released 2 versions of Bane sets that fit the M34/M35 Phicen bodies, as well as a more accurate purple coat for the 1/4 Joker and currently have a pretty nice 1/6 full TDK Joker outfit on PO as well. Aside from TDK, they also did a really good upgrade to the Hot Toys Aldo Raine. I think they've done others as well, just can't remember at the top of my head.

I don't remember him wearing a V-neck sweater.

But the set looks nice. Shirt is correct for Dark Knight appearance. Not the tie. Sort of a mishmash of both BB and TDK.

He wore a sleeveless pullover in Batman Begins.

batman-begins-movie-screencaps.com-8659.jpg

I went through screencaps for the first film and couldn't understand why they'd given him a green shirt. Didn't realise he'd worn one in The Dark Knight.

4108fcf2e671c49357496df1122ea84b--halloween-masks-halloween-.jpg

The old Headplay knock-off is still a good looking figure. They gave the straitjacket much dirtier weathering

100_3563_zpsjkyjivkf.jpg

100_3571_zpszmgneczu.jpg

His trousers are a bit long as I put him onto a HT Slim since the regular body was too tall.

Don't know if DAF Toys have the collar too big, or whether it'll tuck under the mask.

latest

Well you have names like..

CUKE TOYS
BLACK TOYS
SWTOYS
CAT TOYS
JX TOYS
Fire Toys
Mars Toys

What's new? :lol

And not to forget TIT Toys and BRA Toys. I think there was also one called MOM Toys.

There's probably only about five actual companies in total, and it's getting harder for them to think up new aliases. :lol

The old Headplay knock-off is still a good looking figure. They gave the straitjacket much dirtier weathering

View attachment 490273

His trousers are a bit long as I put him onto a HT Slim since the regular body was too tall.

I've got that one as well and it has stood up fine. No need to upgrade to the "Straw Man" version, which looks to be a very nicely detailed and priced alternative.

I went through screencaps for the first film and couldn't understand why they'd given him a green shirt. Didn't realise he'd worn one in The Dark Knight.

Not green -- tan striped.

Looks like they gave him the shirt from TDK, and the tie and sweater from BB... although he also wore a blue tie, as seen peeking out of the ripped straitjacket.

For $135 its a pretty good set for anyone who doesn't have the Scarecrow at this point.

Not green -- tan striped.

Looks like they gave him the shirt from TDK, and the tie and sweater from BB... although he also wore a blue tie, as seen peeking out of the ripped straitjacket.

For $135 its a pretty good set for anyone who doesn't have the Scarecrow at this point.

The Headplay had a white shirt and blue tie.

The DafToys is a real mish-mash. You'd have to change the shirt for Begins, take the sweater off and change the shoes for Dark Knight, or just put the straitjacket on and cover up the inconsistencies.

I might remove the sweater and straitjacket to have him closer to Dark Knight, and give the maggoty head to the Headplay.

Back