Statue Iron Studios Might be New 1/4s statues in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
A member on SF posted he asked IS about 1/4s SW statues IS sataed they just got new SW licesne and yes there would be some. Also now have
Europe License

Last edited:
looking forward to seeing what they come up with. Hopefully I'll finally get a 1/4 EP3 Obiwan. Only thing that bums me out is that they will be fully sculpted and not mixed media like the SS pieces. Certain characters, I don't mind being fully sculpted, but I would like SW pieces to be mixed media

I'm hoping next week is a big Star Wars week, we've only had the Mytho Ventress, Sideous and Maul reveals and the Royal Guard PF reveal since last November.

So hopefully next week we get a nice mix of OT and PT items.

I'm hoping next week is a big Star Wars week, we've only had the Mytho Ventress, Sideous and Maul reveals and the Royal Guard PF reveal since last November.

So hopefully next week we get a nice mix of OT and PT items.

What's so special about next week for Star Wars?

I wish they'd make an effort to make statues great again. So many characters to be made but yet, this place almost has a Star Wars during the early 90's feeling with how dead it's been.

I'm assuming this post from a few months ago have something to do with it too.

eMe8biY.jpg

I wish they'd make an effort to make statues great again. So many characters to be made but yet, this place almost has a Star Wars during the early 90's feeling with how dead it's been.

I'm assuming this post from a few months ago have something to do with it too.

eMe8biY.jpg
They will reveal their 1:10 Unleashed line
Which consists of
Stormtrooper
Arc trooper battle diorama ( Rex with Fives and Echo)
Mando
Boba
Emperor
Grievous
Obi
Anakin
Lando
Rey
Darth Maul
Han and Chewie with Falcon ramp

I'm looking forward to the Arc trooper dio the most, they showed a sketch of it and it looks amazing.

I'm with you on the "dead" feeling in terms of Star Wars statues , extremely sparse annoucments and releases with just the same Vader/Boba/Maul over and over again its just so boring.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

IS has 3 reveals this week it seems like, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Lets hope one of them is their 1/4 SW piece.

I bet if they do 1/4 it will be Mando and Child, just too hot a property right now. I would almost surely be in.

I would be shocked if they started with anything but Mando and Child. Would they start with Non-Beskar or Beskar Mando?

Assuming they want to sell both versions they do non Beskar first. Too many folks would move on if they already had the V2 and later doubled back to V1.

Was hoping we would have seen a new prototype or two by now...
They also didn't show their next X-Men line up that they were hyping up.
I assume it was pushed to the virtual con that will take place instead of NYCC.
I think due to the current circumstances they had some unfortunate last minute changes.
I will be shocked if they won't show anything by the end of the year atleast for CCXP.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Back