• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Aluminum bases for figures and shelves - lowered prices!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darthrazz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I'm selling aluminum bases for action figures and detolfs. These would be cool for Star Wars or more. .

I have two kinds available right now.

1. Round bases with removable cover so that you place a battery operated light in, or just use for storage of extra accessories. Its 5 inches round and 7/8 inch high. This looks great with a figure on top and light shining through bottom. I only have 5 available right now, but plan to get more. They are $25 each shipped in the US.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

2. Rectangular grates that fit in detolfs as a floor as seen in the pictures. You can lay 3 next to each other and they will cover the glass shelf. They are elevated so that they stand and lay on shelf. They do not lock into each other. They are 12inches long , 5 inches wide and 1/2 tall.These are $15 each or 3 for $40. I have only 50 of these right now, but plan to get more.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Re: FS - Aluminum bases for figures and shelves

none of your images are loading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok fixed, I don't know why they are sideways?

The orientation is tagged when the image is taken. I don't believe this site recognizes the tag and orients the photos correctly. You can fix it by editing the photos and rotating them to the correct orientation (even if they appear to already be so) and then re-saving them. It's a pain in the butt though it rectifies the issue.

Thanks for your help, I was able to fix the orientation.Fixed images not loading as well.

I lowered price of stands to $25 shipped each, the grates $15, please take these off my hands!

Maybe you should show some pictures of your collection using the bases and plates with figures on them for forum members to get a better idea of how they will look when all set up.

Just a suggestion as I see you've had a hard time moving these. :duff

Maybe you should show some pictures of your collection using the bases and plates with figures on them for forum members to get a better idea of how they will look when all set up.

Just a suggestion as I see you've had a hard time moving these. :duff

Thanks , I unfortunately no longer have my collection. I've had two sell everything, such is life. I might be able to borrow the Marmit Fett from my friend again for pictures.

Back