1/6 ThreeZero The Walking Dead King Ezekiel 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPM716

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
EDIT 7/22: Product Page Up
AMC?s The Walking Dead ? 1/6 scale King Ezekiel Collectible Figure
001977884979da15c85f5f6c631858a2.jpg

7820043f079815af6a819814be4f41bd.jpg

ef9ffe033b9dee7dbaf847a0a494e641.jpg

39c6ba7e4132972bccd041ec3c532d64.jpg

1e1147940eee4e61d17d47cd0ba56986.jpg

The King Ezekiel collectible figure stands approximately 12? (~30 cm) tall with a fully-articulated body, multi-media materials, signature weathering paint application, and highly-detailed sculpt featuring realistic likeness of King Ezekiel as portrayed by extremely talented Khary Payton in the critically acclaimed ?The Walking Dead? television series.
Description:
12? (~30 cm) tall articulated figure featuring tailored clothing
Head sculpt with realistic likeness to the character portrayed in the series
Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM (costume uses fabric)
Costume:
Trench coat
Full body armor vest
Black undershirt
Grey button-up shirt
Necklace
Pants
Belt with buckle
Boots
Plumage
Elbow pads
Armguards
Kneepads
Accessories:
Pistol
Light machine gun with strap
Shikomizue with removable sword
Interchangeable hands:
One pair of fists
One pair of relax hands
One pair of hands for holding firearms
One pair of hands for holding the shikomizue
db031083b11913fa5ece212b3d80b7bf.jpg

We kinda knew about this from their 20th Anniversary Event teaser, but it?s nice to see it so soon. Honestly it looks great, I?m actually tempted to get it (which just means I?ll ?wait for it to come out? and then completely forget it exists like everyone else.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm very much pick and choose when it comes to the WD figures, as they tend to be a bit hit and miss, but this looks like one I'll be grabbing.

ThreeZero put up the product page, nothing too special or new. In the last shot I think I see elbow joints, so hopefully that means they?re ditching the stupid rubber arms for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have mostly lost interest in this line and it seems most others have too. I cancelled Carl and do not plan to buy Maggie. At this point i think the most desirable figure they could produce is a season 1 officer Rick. That I would buy.

I have mostly lost interest in this line and it seems most others have too. I cancelled Carl and do not plan to buy Maggie. At this point i think the most desirable figure they could produce is a season 1 officer Rick. That I would buy.
Yeah I think at the end of the day, if they'd do a good Sheriff Rick I'd bite, as that's a design that goes back to when I enjoyed the show. It's wild to me that when I think about how much of the series I actually liked, it just about stopped at season 3.

Yeah I think at the end of the day, if they'd do a good Sheriff Rick I'd bite, as that's a design that goes back to when I enjoyed the show. It's wild to me that when I think about how much of the series I actually liked, it just about stopped at season 3.

I was so in for this line when Sheriff Rick was announced and teased with pics. Only purchased the zombies when they were heavily discounted. If a Sheriff Rick is ever released I would purchase if good. I know there are 3rd party parts out there, but they never caught my eye.

I was so in for this line when Sheriff Rick was announced and teased with pics. Only purchased the zombies when they were heavily discounted. If a Sheriff Rick is ever released I would purchase if good. I know there are 3rd party parts out there, but they never caught my eye.

I put one together years ago. It's ok but I would definitely be down to buy an improved version of Rick in his sheriff uniform. I would argue that particular look for Rick is the single defining character/costume of the entire fricking TWD series and somehow 3Z inexplicably has not made a figure of it :slap

I do not know how far I would have delved into this line if Sheriff Rick was released, but it would have at least got my foot in the door. I really do not have a desire for any other character without that first look Rick. Granted what has been released so far have been rather lackluster. Right now if that version of Rick were to be released; it would be the only figure from this franchise I would want or need.

I do not know how far I would have delved into this line if Sheriff Rick was released, but it would have at least got my foot in the door. I really do not have a desire for any other character without that first look Rick. Granted what has been released so far have been rather lackluster. Right now if that version of Rick were to be released; it would be the only figure from this franchise I would want or need.

I have 3Z Rick, Daryl, Glen, Michonne, and her zombies. Those are my essential characters so I'll call it done barring the Rick we discussed.

I would have paired Maggie with Glen if the figure wasn't so lousy.

I would love a S3 Rick. Sherif Rick would be great too but idk if I'd buy that. I've only got Daryl at the moment as I came to this line late and Negan goes for a lot more than I'm willing to pay for his figure.

I know I’m in the minority, but I do like how the Maggie figure looks but I’m not a huge stickler for accuracy either.

This Ezekiel looks awesome but I don’t need this guy.

Last edited:
Back