Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1:2 SCALE DARK KNIGHT BATMAN
As well as the 1:3 Batman, we?re also going to create a Compared with the 1:2 scale Dark Knight Batman statue. Besides being larger, the 1:2 scale will have a different pose. His arms will be more open, and he?ll look up menacingly, which should look great as a stand alone piece.

1:1 SCALE BATMAN
As well as a 1:2 scale, were also excited to announce that we will release a 1:1 life-size full-body Batman statue. This statue is still in the development phase at the moment, but we hope we can share some news as soon as possible.

1:2 SCALE JOKER
Finally, we have had a lot of requests from collectors for a 1:2 scale Heath ledger Joker statue. We can now confirm this statue is in the works. Please let us know which pose and style you would like, and we'll try and make it happen!

Thanks for the support and stay safe!

No pics so far.

Last edited:
Now I don’t know how I feel about ordering the 1/3 scale set :gah:

But then again I just don’t have the space for these to join my other 1/2 scale pieces.

Now I don’t know how I feel about ordering the 1/3 scale set :gah:

But then again I just don’t have the space for these to join my other 1/2 scale pieces.

I know this is an issue for me to. I cant have both the 1/3 and 1/2 i may just have to stick with the 1/3.

I'm torn the same as others. I really wanted a half scale but ordered the 1/3 scale set. If they do the "hit me" scene/pose tho, I'll have to get at least joker.

I'm torn the same as others. I really wanted a half scale but ordered the 1/3 scale set. If they do the "hit me" scene/pose tho, I'll have to get at least joker.

Wasn’t the Prime 1 pretty much supposed to be from that scene?

pretty much, I just wasn't happy with how that one turned out. QS is the company to beat with the way they are going atm.

Personally I'm more than happy with the 1/3. I'm outta space anyway plus I like the fact they went out on a limb and tried something different with the pose on the 1/3.

Personally I'm more than happy with the 1/3. I'm outta space anyway plus I like the fact they went out on a limb and tried something different with the pose on the 1/3.

Not so different after Sideshows piece though :rotfl

I forget, but which one was first?

Queen's was revealed first.

Yep, when it comes to movie pieces, Sideshow hasn't been a player for me for years.

Thanks.

The Sideshow Ledger piece in all honestly looks pretty good. The prototype anyway.

And they have been producing a good movie piece here and there. The Aquaman is a very good piece, but I’m pretty much the only person who says the piece is a bit too dark skinned in colour/shading.

But yeah, they’ve produced some real shockers these past handful of years. I usually only buy the robotic and/or helmeted/masked characters in their movie lines. But for an unmasked piece their Jyn Erso is a very good piece imo.

Back