HASLAB 26? Giant Sentinel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
Salutations Precious friends

I need your help

A MASSIVE MUTANT HUNTER

This 26.3-inch (669 mm) Sentinel figure is the biggest Marvel Legends figure ever made, with its frame comprised of 260 individual pieces.

It has 72 points of articulation ? 20 in each hand alone ? which means it?s incredibly poseable and will look awesome in any display.

We also included LEDs in the head and chest, so that the menacing glow of the Sentinels eyes and power source really shines through. It also comes with a Sentinel ?tentacle? accessory, which attaches to its palm and is perfect to wrap around an unsuspecting Marvel Legends X-Men figure.

The Bastion figure 6-inch figure has 30 points of articulation and also comes with an alternate Sentinel Prime head.

???-

All you need to do is say YES to this masterpiece of epic proportions and back this project

This campaign will move into production when it reaches its minimum backing goal. We will stop taking backers at 11:59 PM EST on 08.24.2020.

Its body a towering, technological marvel, the Sentinel scans the world for its quarry, a searching light emanating from its chest, its glowing eyes a warning? and a threat. Programmed with only one objective, to destroy all mutant life on Earth, the Sentinel will not hesitate, will not falter, and will never ever stop hunting.

Rising from the pages of Marvel comics, appearing in everything from cartoons to movies to video games, the Sentinel is as a monumental part of Marvel lore, an iconic enemy of the X-Men, and, now, the first-ever Marvel Legends HasLab project.

Hasbro Pulse invites you to join us in bringing this project to life, with all the features and detailing you know and love from the Marvel Legends 6-inch line:

26.3-inch (669 mm) Sentinel figure
LEDs in the head and chest (2x AAA batteries required, not included)
18-inch Sentinel ?tentacle? accessory
Marvel Legends 6-inch Bastion figure with 6-Inch alternate Sentinel Prime head
Marvel Insider Points Redemption code (70,000 points per purchase, limit 2 code redemptions per account) & X-Men #14 (1963) digital comic to read in the Marvel Comics app (available in iOS and Android). Open to US residents 18+. Terms apply.
This crowdfund project will run from July 10th, 2020 to 11:59pm ET on August 24th, 2020. If successful, the project will begin shipping around Fall 2021.

Link

https://hasbropulse.com/products/x-men-legends-marvel-s-sentinel

We need to hit 6,000 backers to fully fund this project. But we don?t want to stop there. For each 1,000 additional backers, we?ll unlock more marvelous stuff for every single backer. We can?t tell you what those are just yet, but we have big plans?

In the words of Spike Lee, ? Do the right thing?

PULSE_HASLAB-MARVEL-SENTINEL_SQ_CLEAN-01_2000x.jpg

Already 1266 backers

I like where this is going

3056 in just a couple hours

Sideshow ignores fan complaints and jack up prices for years, it’s a shock to me retailers can be this successful when they actually care what collectors want

I’m satisfied with this turn of events

The price is a bargain compared to these other retailers

This is gonna reach 9000 by the end of this month

Fascinating they are including more as opposed to removing **** that customers paid for in the first place *cough*Psylocke*cough*

Bravo Hasbro, I can count on this line

Wait ...so we can't use PayPal right now as a payment method to back this project? Only allows the use of credit cards?

Back