Kojun's JND Studio: Joker - 1/3 Arthur Fleck statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.jndstudios.co.kr/
Screenshot_20200708-072402_Facebook.jpg

Probably cost 1500 bucks. Why is everyone but HT making this guy?

Last edited:
MtphjDp.jpg

WZDWRqj.jpg

Make Room !

Greetings to all my fellow statue collectors!

Being a long-time collector myself, I had been looking to improve the experience as a whole, as we

sought to enjoy the wonderful world of figure and statue collecting. Eventually, my mind began to

wonder if I could do it, myself. What if we can create a collectibles company FOR collectors BY

collectors, and thus provide a better experience for collectors everywhere?

So, the work began. I was able to assemble a team of
world-renown talents as well as acquire a world-wide license from Warner Bros! Now, it is our goal
to provide irreplaceable collectibles as well as fantastic experiences that collectors are truly looking
for. We will do so by concentrating on the following principles.

LAST THING we want is for you to receive your order and be disappointed, due to the fact that the

product falls far short in quality of the prototype. In order to avoid this, we will be producing the

main parts, such as the head, in JND Studios facility in Korea, supervised personally by Kojun.

Also, each piece will be examined from top to bottom - thoroughly by master artists - to make sure

product pieces mirror the prototype as closely as humanly possible.

As we like to refer to our products as art, we will also do our best to protect the value of the art for

collectors by keeping production quantity limited. Once quantity is announced at the time of pre-

order, we WILL NOT go back on our word. Integrity will be vital in maintaining value and trust

between collectors and JND Studios.

We will do our absolute utmost to make sure production is completed close to the shipping date

announced at the time of pre-order. We hate it when we?re are kept waiting in the dark.

By producing the main parts ourselves, we keep exclusive techniques from leaking out. By keeping

quantities limited, we make it easy to recognize fakes. All this to say, we want our fans to collect

with confidence that what they get is of the highest quality and value.

Kojun, Director of Art and one of our founders, is putting his reputation on the line to make sure

that our company is truly a company for collectors by collectors. We really hope to provide you

with work of art you?d be proud to own, while enjoying the experience to the maximum.

So please, MAKE ROOM in your collection for us. We promise you won?t be disappointed.

Sincerely yours,

James, CEO

It looks really impressive and the film was outstanding IMO, I just wouldn't really want this one

Love their intro video. Love that collectors are making high quality collectibles.

Will have to see what else they come up with after this one.

I'd be more impressed if he started with 1/6 licences HT sit on like Aliens...but of course he goes for bloody Joker.

So does Kojun not work for HT anymore? I remember he used to be one of their top sculptors. You used to see his name on so many of their headsculpts.

I agree. It looks cool though in terms of realism. He posted a short video on Instagram with a close up 360 of the mouth area to show the detail and the caption mentioned that it will have silicon skin, real hair and glass eyes.

I also noticed on the his JnD Studios Instagram page, he also has a poster pic of TDK Joker so I wonder if they also have that license (which is also another license/character that has been done to death).

Yeah, this is going to cost $2500-$3000 I assume. I am very curious though, but yea that would be a bridge too far for me.

JND Studios Co. said:
PRE-ORDER STARTS July 23rd 8 PM PDT!

JND Studios ARTHUR FLECK is finally here!

VISIT
www.jndstudios.co.kr
and register to order!

Available in 33 nations - major countries from every continent.

Details will be available on JND website next week.

Please make room in your collection for Arthur Fleck!

WwRYhe0.jpg

pRgew7U.jpg

WSlsWGC.jpg

well,the real question is do you want a 1.3 scale Joaquin Phoenix in your room.Because as GaryPool said this looks phenomenal.

Their first release will cost nearly 2 grand probably. Very risky for a new company especially wjen youre trying to appeal to this community.

Back