Statue Queen Studios: Endgame - Iron Man Mark L (1:2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
1J0GWHa.png

Revealed by Primo Collectibles at the end of this YouTube video (6'38"):

Last edited:
Re: Queen Studios: Endgame - Life-Size Iron Man Mark L

Yeah this should be affordable............

The only one I would buy would be the Mark 85 in his snapping pose. Though it might get depressing after a while.

Oh yea ...this is going to be costly.

I'd buy mark 50 from infinity war. But the snapping pose would be cool. But that's what the 1/10 iron studios one is for lol.

This thing is going to sell for 10k + shipping

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

At 1/2 scale I may just preorder this piece, as I really wanted a 1/2 scale Iron Man piece, but I wasn’t exactly hot on it being a Mark 7 again.

I wish the pose was more interesting and dynamic. Maybe have some switch outs for arms.
I mean take any fight shot from IW on Titan. The sculp looks amazing though.

And they really need to add more thickness to the legs ...just a tad. The legs look thin from front/back view. Just to add a bit more balance to his torso. JMHO.

I think this is the one that can get away with not looking like actual armour due to the nano technology or whatever they call it

Lol, my reaction to pretty much everything coming out, now days!
Couldn't agree more. I went from 2+ statues a year down to maybe 1 every 2 or 3 years. After my next statue I think I'm done, unless I can sell my sideshow 1/4 iron man mark VI from iron man 2.for a decent amount.

Back