Asmus summer 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoodonit00

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This was posted on FB earlier today. Asmus.jpg It looks like a dwarf from The Hobbit but I can't make out which one. And 2 Aragorns? Maybe a re-release of the first one and Helms Deep?

106131447-10157111129541968-5572536104508464138-o448.jpg

So we have at least 5 figures here and question who is who.
1) One of gnomes, Gloin or new version of Gimli?
2) Aragorn (First Version)?
3) One of Yakuza guys?
4) Another Yakuza guy?
5) Aragorn (Helm's Deep Version)?

People on FB think 3 is Virgil and 4 Ace Ventura. The picture is sharper on FB. To the right of the numeral 3 is a figure that seems to be reaching out. I think Galadriel but we all know about her

The Gimli and Aragorn/Strider on the left look like some sort of funko pop style figures. Are Asmus into that?
I’m going to throw all my hopes at that central image (Which hasn’t been assigned a number) being the flesh of Lurtz! Maybe unlikely but he’s the only reddish looking thing I can think of.

The Gimli and Aragorn/Strider on the left look like some sort of funko pop style figures. Are Asmus into that?
I’m going to throw all my hopes at that central image (Which hasn’t been assigned a number) being the flesh of Lurtz! Maybe unlikely but he’s the only reddish looking thing I can think of.

God I hope you’re wrong about the funko pop stuff but I could see it with Gimli as he looks weird.

I?m going to throw all my hopes at that central image (Which hasn?t been assigned a number) being the flesh of Lurtz! Maybe unlikely but he?s the only reddish looking thing I can think of.

Unfortunately they are...they have a line of Funko style figures that they call QBITZ. I love Asmus but I wish they would shift whatever resources that they are expending on that stuff to producing more 1/6 scale figures instead.

Unfortunately they are...they have a line of Funko style figures that they call QBITZ. I love Asmus but I wish they would shift whatever resources that they are expending on that stuff to producing more 1/6 scale figures instead.

We might see it as wasted resources but we also don't know the sales numbers for that stuff. FunkoPop is really popular and those QBITZ could be pretty popular as well and be hot sellers for them. Just like Hot Toys has the cosbaby line that they produce a ton of characters for. There's a collector for everything and if they create good sales numbers for Asmus, then we should be thankfully that they're making them. More profits means more stuff for everyone all around

I think (3) is V from Devil May Cry 5. Looks like his tattoos, and his underarm, and they did announce they were going to make a 1/6 figure of him a while back.

I think (3) is V from Devil May Cry 5. Looks like his tattoos, and his underarm, and they did announce they were going to make a 1/6 figure of him a while back.

I think so as well.

#1 and 2 are likely the QBITZ. Not my cup of tea but it is good for collectors who collect these and are waiting for Middle Earth line.

The big question is what is the one in the middle.

Back