Displaying HT Hulkbuster?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayoldguy1

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been "1:6 dormant" for a few years and just broke back into the game in a big way in purchasing the HT 1:6 Hulkbuster... now where to display him?

How have ppl here who got this figure displayed it? Definitely won't fit in my detolf...

Thanks!

Hey everyone! I've been "1:6 dormant" for a few years and just broke back into the game in a big way in purchasing the HT 1:6 Hulkbuster... now where to display him?

How have ppl here who got this figure displayed it? Definitely won't fit in my detolf...

Thanks!

Yeah this guy is a space eater for sure. I ended up putting him on the floor in a corner next to one of my 1/6 shelves. It?s behind my workspace so I get to see it everyday and it?s away from foot traffic as well....

acf45dbed0bd71ae9278957ea510a09d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea! I work from home, and was actually thinking about setting him on a shelf right near my desk as an option...

Love the Bruce Banner head poking out from inside.

The main issue I have with displaying the Hulkbuster is that I have him in a cabinet and I never get to see the backside of the figure. I took him out to switch out the arms the other day and realized this was the first time I had him out of the cabinet in over a year, and his upper back and legs are awesome to look at

The main issue I have with displaying the Hulkbuster is that I have him in a cabinet and I never get to see the backside of the figure. I took him out to switch out the arms the other day and realized this was the first time I had him out of the cabinet in over a year, and his upper back and legs are awesome to look at

Very true! Makes me wonder about getting a turntable for him to stand on so I can rotate him easily.

I have him on top of a detolf. Probably heresy ?round these parts ha

I used to have it in a besta but I felt like it wasn?t as visible as I liked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back