• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale For Sale or Trade Hot Toys DC Justice League Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Sale or Trade.....

All prices are shipped with Paypal fees included.....
All Figures are Complete with Art box and Shipper Unless otherwise noted

For Sale or Trade List:

Selling off some Justice League figures, figured I'd give the patrol members first go at them.....
🙂
All are complete w/ brown shippers to boot....

HT JL Aquaman MMS447 $350 Shipped SOLD
HT JL Tactical Suit Batman MMS432 $425 Shipped SOLD
HT JL Wonder Woman MMS451 $350 Shipped SOLD

Sideshow:

Sideshow Batman Noir version only opened to inspect (limited run of 500 pieces) $300 Shipped

Trade Wants (for right now):

Hot Toys Vintage Boba Fett MMS571
Hot Toys Count Dooku MMS496
Toys Works Saber Master (Mace Windu)

Attachments

• 20220104_043850.jpg
    20220104_043850.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220104_044055.jpg
    20220104_044055.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20220104_044202.jpg
    20220104_044202.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Re: For Sale or Trade Hot Toys Avengers Set

I was asking $175 plus shipping and fees unless sent as a gift. May be interested in Cap though. Not sure what you value him at

I was asking $175 plus shipping and fees unless sent as a gift. May be interested in Cap though. Not sure what you value him at

I would like to give the set a few days to sit and be seen, but it is totally doable I think, considering Cap is missing a few things and such. I was looking at $200 to $235 for him, so it is close. we can hash it out after I give this a few days and it don't sell.

I would like to give the set a few days to sit and be seen, but it is totally doable I think, considering Cap is missing a few things and such. I was looking at $200 to $235 for him, so it is close. we can hash it out after I give this a few days and it don't sell.

No problem. I'll check back with you in a few days

Re: FS or FT: 1:6 Hot Toys, Sideshow, Batman, Arkham Knight, Avengers, Wonder Woman

Updated wants list, thanks for looking, and if there is something you like do not hesitate to drop me offers, on most figures im pretty flexible to an extent ;)

Re: FS or FT: 1:6 Hot Toys, Sideshow, Batman, Arkham Knight, Avengers, Wonder Woman

PM sent.

Re: For Sale Hot Toys Arkham Knight: Batman & Arkham Knight (8/17) Price Cut..

PM-ed about the bundle, can pay immediately.

Back