MARS TOYS 1/6 The Ninja Master (Ra?s Al Ghul Batman Begins)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Shipping at the end of this year.

5FCC553B-5CA4-4CB5-AFA8-93C8B800664F.jpeg
DCE859E3-27F2-46C6-B399-8E82A8A1A6F5.jpeg
154D189A-9C76-43BB-BA87-7374674E4436.jpeg
16EE315D-58EC-49C0-8476-60F0BC6535C8.jpeg

Looks very similar to the iminime set (which is also great)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Was there ever a HT version of this character? I didn't collect back then, so wasn't sure if the sculpt was all original or not?

Was there ever a HT version of this character? I didn't collect back then, so wasn't sure if the sculpt was all original or not?
Negative, HT didn't do Ra's or any League of Assassins outfits at all.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

The wrist joint in that last pic looks pretty bad. Aside from that, the figure looks decent. If priced low, I may consider picking it up.

No body is included with the set but One Sixth Outfitters has an option when ordering to included a body they pick out as the best to go with the set. They’ll be trying out the clothes on different bodies to find the best fit.

Liam's 6' 3 1/2 - 6' 4" but it's doubtful they actually tailored this for a tall body. I've seen retailers say they'll add a body with this, but as with OneSixthKit's listing:

suggest to use regular narrow shoulder body

That suggestion must be from the manufacturer.

When Pop Toys made their Batman Begins 'Shadow Ninja' they put him on a CooModel standard height body, which makes sense as I came to suspect they were the same company a while back. However, they already had the CooModel extra height body at their disposal, but didn't consider using it as they obviously didn't consider Liam's height.

The CooModel extra height was my go to body for that figure and my Clint Eastwood figures, since the actors were about the same height.

I really like this too, is there a body slightly taller than the Ganghood body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The likeness is not exactly there. The outfit is close, but not screen accurate. Yet, HT seem to have rights on Neeson's likeness and Blitzway is producing MIB version of him, why not official Ras?

Back